Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

I went to the mall to pick up my 2 pairs and after seeing them long *** lines just to get in the store, I made a u-turn and left empty handed. I wanted these but not that bad. **** had me uncomfortable. People in FL hardly wear masks and don’t give a damn here :smh:
Where in FL are you?

taking notes add spoonchump to list
Put me in coach
1616422880937.jpeg

Just had the come up of the year!

I hit on the 3's at the Compton FTL (these bad boys look good in person) and went to pick up and they were like since you won the 3's you have a chance to buy the All Star Kobe's! :wow:
Any other FTL's doing that?

But of course, story of my life.....they got all sizes BUT my size 13 :ohwell:

Went ahead and copped the 14. If anyone in the LA area has a size 13 and needs a 14 holler at me! Would like to just swap straight up!
Damn, that's a crazy story. You bought them right then and there or it was for when the shipment comes in?

Damn, that's a crazy story. You bought them right then and there or it was for when the shipment comes in?

He bought those Kobe VI when they were in stock the same day he picked up his navy III. It was a simultaneous deal only for the customers who had the navy III on reservation.

I previously posted a similar offer was conveyed to me when I went to pick up my navy III at Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker on Saturday. But I passed because I wasn't interested in those Kobe VI.

They're going to sell the leftover Kobe VI sometime this week on a first come, first serve basis. So call the Foot Locker stores around town to inquire if you really want those.

Back
Top Bottom