Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

HAD TO BUST ‘EM OUT EARLY(PAUSE.)....HOLLA.💯

CED B.
578E701F-ED2A-4806-8B75-E7E3612AB5A0.jpeg
5195884E-4AF0-4298-839F-9C20DEB86FDD.jpeg

G’d up. Let’s see what that C walk is looking like.

I remember last year, cats was painting there red 3s, navy blue....where yal at now 👀 :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's what I was gonna do

I taped them several months ago and probably just a couple of months ago I took the finish off of them

haven't done a damn thing since :lol:

probably bought all the paint and stuff I needed nearly a year ago at this point 🤷‍♂️

initially I told myself I wasn't going to get these cause I would just pait mine and have NA on the back but then I said **** it

maybe I'll eventually paint them to have an extra pair of black/red or maybe white

Seen these in person the day of release on feet. But I finally got to hold a pair in hand today. This shoe is weird in a good way. It's as if they gave this shoe the OG shape on the toe box, og color and thin cut on the pattern in the front and back, then gave it some decent leather. It's as Nike brought out the old equipment to make a og like retro, and then when they got to the back tab, they said give it the jumpman tab. It's a very good shoe if you bought

Seen these in person the day of release on feet. But I finally got to hold a pair in hand today. This shoe is weird in a good way. It's as if they gave this shoe the OG shape on the toe box, og color and thin cut on the pattern in the front and back, then gave it some decent leather. It's as Nike brought out the old equipment to make a og like retro, and then when they got to the back tab, they said give it the jumpman tab. It's a very good shoe if you bought
They quietly changed the shape of 3s last yr, with the All Star Game release.. Even the Animal 2.0 3s has the updaTed shape

Back
Top Bottom