Might of got into some stuff. Need advice

So basically i did something and left prints on it. Is it possible to run prints just off of my thumb cause thats the only finger print of mine thats in thesystem and the only reason its in there is from the DMV. so is it possible to get caught up from just that? I have no previous criminal record so what imbasically asking is the DMV and police records are linked. are they?

They would scan all your records, but im not too sure they would be doing anything like you see on tv (checking all kinds of prints and **#) unless it was amurder, which I hope not

You just snitched on yourself?........why even make the thread fam, go to google. You never know these days......if you did what I think you did [murder orsomethin' like that] then you're a fool for even considerin' makin' this thread.

Well no, I'm not one to accuse.....my bad. Tell us what you did.

Just make sure you don't get caught slippin' again, or else when they catch you, you are busted. crook.

i think you should confess to the proper authorities and just do the time, you already did the crime. you'll appreciate the free time you'll have whilelocked up, and you can even get some good reading in. it's a win/win situation for you.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

whatd you do?
Not steal or anything.

it was vandalism

edit:i threw something.
........*sighhhhhhhh* come on fam...

roll.gif
hahahahahahahahahahaha you need to get your mind together hahahaha.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

whatd you do?
Not steal or anything.

it was vandalism

edit:i threw something.
........*sighhhhhhhh* come on fam...

roll.gif
hahahahahahahahahahaha you need to get your mind together hahahaha.
mann im not trying to say much cause brody might be on NT.
roll.gif

PM me bro

If they try to get you for throwing that "thing" just say you could have walked by and touched it and some random other dude threw it.. or somethinglike that. Catch my drift?

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

If they try to get you for throwing that "thing" just say you could have walked by and touched it and some random other dude threw it.. or something like that. Catch my drift?
i could say that but what are the chances i pick up a bottle and it just happened to be thrown.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

If they try to get you for throwing that "thing" just say you could have walked by and touched it and some random other dude threw it.. or something like that. Catch my drift?
i could say that but what are the chances i pick up a bottle and it just happened to be thrown.
say you were drinking it, and threw it away
laugh.gif

*Doesn't assist w/ helpful/useful info due to the accessory after the fact notion*
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

You just snitched on yourself?........why even make the thread fam, go to google. You never know these days......if you did what I think you did [murder or somethin' like that] then you're a fool for even considerin' makin' this thread.

Well no, I'm not one to accuse.....my bad. Tell us what you did.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i think you should confess to the proper authorities and just do the time, you already did the crime. you'll appreciate the free time you'll have while locked up, and you can even get some good reading in. it's a win/win situation for you.

Plus you'll have a lot of time to get yolked!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom