Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

[emoji]128680[/emoji] FREE MOVIE TICKETS [emoji]128680[/emoji]
Free Power Ranger Movie Tickets at select theaters with code: RITAREPULSA at checkout.
https://t.co/POUUJmB3Wm https://t.co/IJepjPncU4

use code POWERRANGERS now
350x700px-LL-577ef51a_mikeheadnod.gif

I feel like the biggest complaint folks will have was the fact that there wasn't enough nostalgia.

Every critical moment, my body was expecting the OG Rangers response in those situations

I wanted to see Jason reach behind his back and go Its Morphin Time followed by everyone saying their dinosaur

I wanted to see the Rangers bring their crystals to life to bring the zords together

I wanted the giant sword to come out from the sky before they finished off Goldar

I wanted to hear the theme song whrn Goldar was finally destroyed

Plus there are some things I'm sure they are saving for the sequel: Teleportation, the Watches, the Individual Weapons

But I can understand why they didn't lean on so much nostalgia. They have to forge their own path. It's like Hov said, if you want to hear old Hov, buy my old album

Last edited:
My biggest complaint are without a doubt the putties, Goldar and Zords. That all comes down to cgi. Everything else was good, even great

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed it fellas. Especially you amel223. You been riding with me since I saw last year.

Last edited:
The director and actors did a bang up job. They were just limited by the budget. Just don't think the studio put up enough money behind this.

Taking my "critic" hat off, this film is a must watch for any fan of MMPR. If they can harness the feel and action of the first scene for the sequel. :wow:

I feel like the biggest complaint folks will have was the fact that there wasn't enough nostalgia.

Every critical moment, my body was expecting the OG Rangers response in those situations

I wanted to see Jason reach behind his back and go Its Morphin Time followed by everyone saying their dinosaur

I wanted to see the Rangers bring their crystals to life to bring the zords together

I wanted the giant sword to come out from the sky before they finished off Goldar

Plus there are some things I'm sure they are saving for the sequel: Teleportation, the Watches, the Individual Weapons

But I can understand why they didn't lean on so much nostalgia. They have to forge their own path. It's like Hov said, if you want to hear old Hov, buy my old album

Would've rather they did it the other way around. Get the weapons this movie and the zords the next movie.

Would've rather they did it the other way around. Get the weapons this movie and the zords the next movie.

A Power Rangers movie without Zords?

View media item 2378377

Reactions: ct3
Back
Top Bottom