Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

^^^RFX, if the strategy for these 6 movies is to go cheap and bank on making money on merchandise, I will be a very sad man

I would rather not have these movies made at all. I don't care about no toys [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Krispy Kreme 
nthat.gif

Movie was flames idc idc

movie was cool. wayyyyyy too much talking, not enough fighting. like bruh...square up.

the putties sucked.

rita was lit af.

both the girls can get it. 2 times.

blue ranger>>>>>>>>>>>>>

young gawd billy

funny how home girl knew how to check a pulse..but not cpr....:stoneface:

If I'm lying I'm dying....tell me Jason doesnt look like like Flat Top from **** Tracy

I couldn't get past it bro.

No bulk n skull? fail.

Goldar looked decent, but was wack sauce. OG was gawd.

Suits and zords so damn trash.

Megazord was awful looking.

My nostalgia had me in there hype, but overall, everything was kinda meh. Still enjoyed myself with my girl and her friends tho lol.

Last edited:
Movie was solid, definitely enjoyed myself. Suits were better than expected, and Red Rangers was fiyah. Kinda wish you know who had a bigger cameo, heck i wish he had a role lol. Banks was money.

Movie was cool.
CGI was trash :lol:
They didn't show the kissing scene or train scene.

But they heading in a good direction. I feel alpha could of handed some fades :lol:

Someone cook up a gif/screenshots of becky g's face when rita was hovering over her in bed

She was making those faces :evil:

yah that music should have been epic when it came on but it was just crickets in the theater, had very little impact how it was used :lol:

That first prequel scene might generate it's own origin movie

Also you know Rita comin byke with some heat from where she got sent to :lol:

A day later, and still feel like they missed the boat

The movie was so so interesting up until the part they actually morphed. Such a strong build up for marginal level graphics.

Sigh

I'll be on my hands and knees praying every day that they open up the wallet for the sequel lol

Back
Top Bottom