Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

MMPR_BEAUTY_WITH_POSTER.png
:nerd:

As part of the ongoing 25th Anniversary celebration, Shout! Factory officially announced today that they are re-releasing the entire Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series in an awesome new 25th Anniversary Limited Steelbook Edition.

The 20-disc set will contain the first three seasons of the worldwide phenomenon across 19 DVDs and, then, for the first time ever, will also contain Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie on Blu-ray, which should be welcome news for longtime fans. Also, the new movie Blu-ray, which is expected to be a Steelbook-exclusive disc for now, will also contain brand new interviews with director Bryan Spicer and stars Johnny Yong Bosch (Adam Park) and Paul Freeman (Ivan Ooze).

The new Steelbook collection will also contain two bonus discs and a limited-edition 18"x24" lithograph, with artwork from Paul Shipper.

Power-Rangers-Lithograph.jpg

The 25th Anniversary Limited Steelbook Edition is currently available to pre-order at the Shout! Factorywebsite for $159.99 and will become available on August 7th, although if you do pre-order, you'll receive it two weeks early.

I'm not tripping off it being a dvd even though I would prefer blu ray.

What You Gonna Watch It On? I Wouldn’t Mind If It Was Streaming On Hulu Or Something But As A 25y Anniversary Steel Book Collectors Edition I Need My **** Remastered & Up To Date.... The More I think On It Tho I See It Being Copped :smh::lol:

Limited Edition Power Rangers Zeo Gold Ranger Zeonizer
(SDCC Exclusive)

DhtYrvZWkAECP7k.jpg:orig

DhtYsU2WkAAlzUh.jpg:orig

DhtYsvlXkAEBir5.jpg:orig

qubykk097011.jpg

10 inch Dino Ultrazord - Target exclusive
jpeg

The Dino Ultrazord was composed of the Dino Megazord, the Dragonzord, and Titanus and was arguably the most devastating weapon in the Rangers' arsenal.
Black and Gold Megazord - Power Morphicon exclusive
jpeg

Power Morphicon 6 will take place from August 17-19 and attendees will be able to snag this exclusive black and gold Megazord during the weekend.
Glow-in-the-dark Megazord - Entertainment Earth exclusive
jpeg

Entertainment Earth is also selling their own Megazord Pop! vinyl, which glows in the dark.
White Tigerzord - Hot Topic exclusive
32288_PowerRangers_Tigerzord_POP_6inch_GLAM_HT_large.png

A surprising addition to the 25th Anniversary lineup since it is technically a Season 2 zord, but I doubt many fans are complaining about seeing the beloved Tigerzord get the Funko Pop! treatment.

I highly doubt they actually move forward with a sequel to the 2017 movie. I do think they will do a movie though

I didn’t think the first movie was so bad that it can’t be salvaged going forward. I’m curious where they go forward.

I see JDF will be back on the show again tho. Can’t hate on him still getting paychecks:lol:

Yeah, thats the thing. The movie wasnt so bad they can just reboot right away and it wasn't good enough to deserve a sequel in the normal amount of time.

Some movies have found a way doing that and they usually keep most of the cast with new director and writers.

With Power Rangers though they could jump to anything. These guys were mighty morphin. Could timeskip to zeo or turbo.

I think the movie was pretty good except that they were so lazy with cgi.

You can't be lazy with cgi in 2018

Get Boom Studios the **** outta here. They’ve been doin too much with this Lord Drakken nonsense too

I see a lot of people really invested into that Drakkon character

IIRC, it’s JDF reprising the Green/White ranger, but evil?

Get Boom Studios the **** outta here. They’ve been doin too much with this Lord Drakken nonsense too
Shattered Grid has been pretty entertaining. I think Drakkon's character is a little OD, but I'm enjoying the storyline and the artwork.

Back
Top Bottom