Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

why does it have wings? :nerd: looks like it should be the 2nd gen zord with the falcon zord equipped.

Last edited:
They better not dare do some ******** like that. Yeah that resembles the kakuranger/ninja zord but not in a good way

I'm guessing the wings come from the pink rangers zord

It ain't too bad imo

The wings on the zord remind me of the anime Kuromukuro that I finished recently. It was piff.

Last edited:
They should of just used completely new names. The names are the only thing connecting the OG to this movie.

Noooooo that zord design is official :x oh my lord my heart!

What the ****?! Which part of that zord is the Mastodon? Where do you see a triceratops anywhere on that? Why does it have wings?!

I just watched Doc Strange in IMAX on Thursday and saw the trailer for this in IMAX and was finally coming around to the idea...I can't support this movie. This is just a souless cash grab. I can't believe this :smh: :wow:

Saw this attattched to Doctor Strange and thought I was watching a trailer to the Chronicle sequel

Last edited:
Yeah...nothing in the design of this movie is original...even the trailer was compared to a bunch of movies.

Expectations should be very low for this movie and they are obviously targeting the younger generation by pissing on all the awesome old school concepts.

I'll watch it for what it is. it isn't supposed to be just like the original. nothing after had been either so why care now? still gonna go check it out

I'm not puttin money in Saban's pockets anymore. He's trying to get richer off our nostalgia and the word of mouth that travels because of it. At best this movie gets bootlegged. If you're not gonna respect the American audiences that grew up making the show that hit phenomenon than at least show respect to the Super Sentai series and it's designs. This is a blatant cash grab meant to sell toys.

Not gonna get my expectation up too high for this movie, but it does look promising. I'm anxious to see the Zords.

Back
Top Bottom