Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

It really comes across like you folks are going off of the nostalgic memory of something you watched 23 years ago. When was the last time you actually sat and rewatched the original series? On top of that there are subtle things that happen that you pick up on now as an adult that you may have overlooked as a child.

Zordon literally says in episode 1 "Rita's escaped and she's taking over the city, teleport 5 OVERBEARING and OVEREMOTIONAL human beings." It was random selection.

They were never suppose to Morph unless they were in danger that was one of the rules Zordon established. Whenever the challenge became too much then they morphed.

I have Netflix so I watch it pretty often. I dont understand how the challenge could be too much of they had powers outside their suit...

View media item 2225498
:wow:

That feeling is damn near impossible to re-create

Summer of '95 :wow: the 90's were special man

Yeah I can't even defend that one.

How is Tommy going to jump into the megazord now to wash them all?! HOW?!

Ain't no way ya'll that emotional over some damn power rangers. It's garbage. Garbage we enjoyed as children, but still garbage none the less. Any slight effort here is an improvement.

Why are they standing up though :lol: movie budget had no allowance for a control center in the chest like the original?

Is it really that hard to stick with the original show designs or atleast one minor updates.. damn. Ive seen fan art 10x better than this abomination.

It's pretty clear Saban is okaying whoever is in charge of creative to be very different from the OG.

Everything about the look of these rangers seem like just another new version when they were still on tv. Should be called the demonforce rangers not mighty morphin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom