Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

It's pretty clear Saban is playing whoever is in charge of creative to be very different from the OG.

Everything about the look of these rangers seem like just another new version when they were still on tv. Should be called the demonforce rangers not mighty morphin.

I agree, could've made another spinoff series from this.

Yeah I get why people are tripping about the changes now. It could been called just power rangers and I think fans would've been more receptive.

I think the movie is called "Power Rangers". They just messed up by using the Angel Grove and the OG names. They probably did that to get some nostalgic people to watch the movie.

Either way the designs just suck. No one would be tripping out about the cast or much else is the zords looked dope.

Well it should have been called "Power Rangers: ____" just like they gave all other ones a new name.

Man im not going to see this bulls***. Nah not for my $10.75

$10.75 isnt unheard of...

$9.87, where I'm am for afternoon and evening showtimes, but i try to catch pre-matinees for $6.22

Last edited:
$21.50 for a night time IMAX or AMC Dolby movie for me y'all. That Cali AMC life lol

I'll give this a $6 Tuesday or Sunday special.

And please try to go back and sit through an episode of MMPR. Just try it. I guarantee that nostalgia will rub off real fast. I couldn't even get through the 5 part Green Ranger origin storyline without fast forwarding.

This is Pacific Rim with an MTV twist. I'm not hating, I just wanna know do they all know how to fight from jump or is it the Buffy syndrome where as soon as people turn into vampires they gain fighting abilities :lol:

Dude. This past yr I tried sitting through the 5 episode Green Ranger arc and most of it was cringeworthy. But I watched the Power Rangers RPM season this yr as well and I liked it.

Closer look at individual zords via the toy. I'm actually warming up to the design when I see it there and I will give them a lot of credit if the actual combination is as slick as it looks.

Oh God. Forgot that I had a morpher toy until I saw the pictures. Obviously, it's styled differently but brings so much deja vu.

I 'member the kid's meal zords from the first movie that also had the figures that could sit in them.

That's definitely a green power coin in her staff. Probably a reveal in the end or a post-credits scene.

And please try to go back and sit through an episode of MMPR. Just try it. I guarantee that nostalgia will rub off real fast. I couldn't even get through the 5 part Green Ranger origin storyline without fast forwarding.

Ive watched about 6 episodes on Netflix recently plus the movie about a year ago. Corny af (understatement) but the nostalgia is there, for me at least

Back
Top Bottom