Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

This the one for them, I feel it. They got no other choice but to deliver.

Been thinking the same thing. Got a good feeling for these cats with this Culture album. I'm hoping it takes the #1 spot.

hopefully this selling less than 100k will be the end of us supposing to care about album sales as a metric of hotness

It stopped being that a long time but it's a shame there's alot of hype for an artist they not even gon support

Man all you can do is show your support and wish them more success. I'm copping a copy off T Shirt alone. Got a feeling this gonna deliver overall.

That bit they did at the end of the Hot interview sounds like it'll be dope. I'm guessing it's Get Right Witcha from the listing that's on AM.

Last edited:
them ****** gonna be alright

no matter what this sells, this "moment" they've been having legitimized them, upped their profile and set them all up to have solo careers without anyone getting left behind in the dust

if i'm Coach k this year i'm dropping AM tapes from all three on the same day and then the month after dropping another Migos album

they could really cash this **** out if they want to

edit: another thing it did IMO is legitimize the idea of dudes from that trap Atlanta/Spinrilla/WSHH/etc aesthetic being taken seriously as rappers and not just ironic props for white hipsters to throw around on Twitter

Last edited:
them ****** gonna be alright

no matter what this sells, this "moment" they've been having legitimized them, upped their profile and set them all up to have solo careers without anyone getting left behind in the dust

if i'm Coach k this year i'm dropping AM tapes from all three on the same day and then the month after dropping another Migos album

they could really cash this **** out if they want to

edit: another thing it did IMO is legitimize the idea of dudes from that trap Atlanta/Spinrilla/WSHH/etc aesthetic being taken seriously as rappers and not just ironic props for white hipsters to throw around on Twitter

Doesn't matter how much they sell, but you want them to drop another album next month (or the month after)?

:lol:

albums are about just getting the music out there and expanding your brand rather than actually making money right now

with the music industry as whole, the actual music is the last thing that matters as far as "how much money can i make off of this"

what even is an album now? whens the last time you've gone to the store solely to check for new music? albums, mix tapes, playlists, ep's...they're all "projects" meant to get new music out there and increase the brand and visibility of the artist

This gotta be one of the most hyped album nobody gon buy

So true. No way this cracks 100K first week but that goes to show you... Street artists and pop/mainstream artists in Hip-Hop are not synonymous and one in the same. Meek Mill is the only street artist in the game that does pop numbers.

Last edited:
I'm buying this **** to support...i wasn't too much ******* with these cats but it's undeniable at this point. All these ****** won me over one at a time, slowly but surely..First Quavo won me over with his **** Cancer verse, Offset won me over with Bad and Boujee, and Takeoff with T-Shirt [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

Ebro's an old cornball. I love when cats shine despite the negativity he puts out there about them.

Rosenberg on Quavo sack. Like damn, how are you going to ask the group if they notice that the attention seems to shift to Quavo... when you've practically started all your questions with "so Quavo..." or "Quavo how does it make you feel..." throughout the whole interview. :smh:

albums are about just getting the music out there and expanding your brand rather than actually making money right now

with the music industry as whole, the actual music is the last thing that matters as far as "how much money can i make off of this"

what even is an album now? whens the last time you've gone to the store solely to check for new music? albums, mix tapes, playlists, ep's...they're all "projects" meant to get new music out there and increase the brand and visibility of the artist

It would seem that way but it's not true. These dudes are on their biggest press run, because theyre highest level. Mixtapes are about getting the music out there, artists call them albums to raise expectations and the worth of the project

If new music increased visibility dudes would drop projects every month

Back
Top Bottom