Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Takeoff on Deadz 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Brown Paper Bag [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]8252[/emoji]️[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Zaytoven man... can't say enough about this n_ :smh: [emoji]128016[/emoji]

So how long before drake jumps back aboard the movement? Hey guys u been ok? Wanna for a tape or something?

Honestly tho, if u just getting on u gotta go back and listen to yrn the mixtape and no label 2, definitely no label 2. That joint is their dirty sprite imo.

C3D4QgNUYAIWUSq.jpg

C3D4QgNVYAMlkGW.jpg

C3D4QgPUYAAWbPK.jpg

this is drakes new strip club
:lol: bad and boojee edition

I'm gonna be in the H next weekend [emoji]129300[/emoji] Not sure how I feel about pullin' up on a booty club owned by Aubs, but I rock with everyone on those flyers sans that dude who kisses men.

Last edited:
Gonna listen at my work if I catch myself movin' I hope my co-workers don't eye me :lol:

After the first spin the album is alright.

Was looking for more tracks like T-shirt :\ and leaving the singing stuff to Rae Sremmurd

I'll give the album somemore spins throughout the weekend.

First time hearing t-shirt :smokin

Deadz beat so fire :x coulda done without 2 trash though

Kelly price [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] already knew it was gonna be fire from the snippet. Travis too talented

Album is semi-enjoyable I can't lie, beats drown out any bad raps. First album of theirs I kinda like. Need to do the car test to confirm

If this happens man

Album gon be good anyways I'm sure but if kanye jump on that boy gon have some gold

Keep Kanye far away from the homies. They in their pocket right now, we don't need yeezy or the other wave riders to ruin it.

Back
Top Bottom