Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

​
I knew Migos was the truth back in the summer of 2013 with this Classic Southern Tape. 
pimp.gif
 I'm glad the rest of America and the World are starting to realize these boys greatness. ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Then they consolidated their TRUTH with this tape. 
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:
YRN a classic man I remember it dropped a week after i graduated high school that whole summer was crazy. Bought my first car and everything I thought I was a young rich ***** for real [emoji]128514[/emoji]
"Quick to shoot 3 derrick fisher"

Summer 2014 they really caught attention. I heard Handsome And Wealthy out and was hitting the Diddy bop serious. Then when I heard them pay homage to Biggie I was a fan.

YRN a classic man I remember it dropped a week after i graduated high school that whole summer was crazy. Bought my first car and everything I thought I was a young rich ***** for real [emoji]128514[/emoji]
"Quick to shoot 3 derrick fisher"
 ​
This track had me SCREAMING "MAMA!" all summer long... I knew at that moment Quavo & them boys was the TRUTH!​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
So only song I've heard on this album before this was Bad and boujee.

so far ...

t-shirt

manfaceaua.jpg

Last edited:
So how long before drake jumps back aboard the movement? Hey guys u been ok? Wanna for a tape or something?

Honestly tho, if u just getting on u gotta go back and listen to yrn the mixtape and no label 2, definitely no label 2. That joint is their dirty sprite imo.

So how long before drake jumps back aboard the movement? Hey guys u been ok? Wanna for a tape or something?

Honestly tho, if u just getting on u gotta go back and listen to yrn the mixtape and no label 2, definitely no label 2. That joint is their dirty sprite imo.

C3D4QgNUYAIWUSq.jpg

C3D4QgNVYAMlkGW.jpg

C3D4QgPUYAAWbPK.jpg

this is drakes new strip club
:lol: bad and boojee edition

Last edited:
Thank God they didn't let uzi ruin the audio perfection known as the shirt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom