Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

nthat.gif

I turned from laughing at Migos to actually enjoying their music and being hyped for YRN2 
mean.gif

Yrn2 has been my most anticipated tape since rich forever. Can't wait

I turned from laughing at Migos to actually enjoying their music

i've done the same.

cant believe it and still dont kno how it happened, but it did

will say this tho, would never buy an album from them. they just guilty pleasure, joke rap to me. somethin to have fun with...

Son I don't give a ****, if the Migos dropped an album, I'd buy that ****. I'd buy that **** first day, probably.

I'd burn it and buy it to support them in both markets

i've done the same.

cant believe it and still dont kno how it happened, but it did

will say this tho, would never buy an album from them. they just guilty pleasure, joke rap to me. somethin to have fun with...
i hate when people use this arguement to justify their enjoyment of music created by likes of soulja boy, lil b, future, and a long list of others. IF you enjoy the music just say you enjoy it no such thing as a "guilty pleasure" if the music slaps the music slaps. 

lol yaw do yaw, but migos aint nobody for ME to be buyin an album from.

i heard them dudes say katrina/fema in like 10 damn songs!

its def entertaining but i mean, c'mon. dudes damn near be sayin the same s*** every song. and please dont gimme the "every rapper does it" BS.

for me, theres nothin to be taken from their music. they be rockin for what its worth tho.

take it how you want.

for the record: migos=riff raff, far as im concerned...

Cant be a joke rapper if you making good catchy music, that boy quavo got talent, dudes act like every rapper got to be a "lyricist" to be taken serious, having a good ear for beats & knowing how to flow is also a talent

Back
Top Bottom