Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

:stoneface:

I thought this lil n_ was locked up? 

Either way don't nobody care about Keef outside of Chicago, let alone his damn daughter, as time goes by he continues to prove he's lame as hell on a lot of different levels. How dude going to say "no talking" then move forward with a bunch of corny remix diss tweets? 

If it wasn't for Young Chop this dude wouldn't be worth a quarter and this whole ordeal sounds like an extremely desperate attempt by Keef to get some shine off the YRN2 hype, Keef starvin out here.

This. As far I'm concerned, Keef can fade into oblivion. Fredo is the only dude that gets the big picture.
Only Chi town dude I mess with now is Herb and Bibby.

I'll stick with old Chitown, and Bo Deal

Migos ft lil jay - I'm glorious boy
Or whatever clever disrespectful name they wana call the song lmao I'm callin it

****** kill me with the so and so is from ___ and these ****** don't want it with them!!

like they grew up with the ****** and saw them put in work on the block.

****** kill me with the so and so is from ___ and these ****** don't want it with them!!

hmmmm. i think we're speaking from what we're seeing in the news not from acting like we're on the block w/ them. :lol:

??
nerd.gif
??
Fredo is the only one in that camp that seems to be positioning themselves for bigger things.

- Drake video

- Kendrick Lamar collab

- Modeling for popular streetwear brands (10 Deep, Stussy, etc.)

- Establishing a NYC presence

Migos coulda and shoulda went harder. Shoulda got a harder beat first off. Oh well.

Not really. Picture the suburb Drake grew up in, now picture that place being even more affluent and safer, with multiple resources. I'd go out on a limb and say that they would not want it with known gang bangers from one of the most dangerous cities/neighborhoods in America. That being said, no man should back down because of geography.

All that aside, that diss goes in something serious.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Honestly this sounds like sumthing they already recorded and they jus released it to fit the time. Uuummmm with the area u described the only boys on the window were the ones with the neighborhood watch. Is there trap music not authentic?

Migos are from Athens GA which is a country hick college town then relocated to central Gwinnett which is suburban atlanta. There are hoods in Atlanta that are suburb by definition ie. decatur east point college park etc but anything Gwinnett is suburb in the sense of nice homes etc but Gwinnett has a large Mexican population and the real Migos do get it in.

Honestly this sounds like sumthing they already recorded and they jus released it to fit the time.
Lol yep.

I've heard about Migos being from a nice area before . . . but I could care less as long as they are cranking out bangers. Nobody in the rap game is really still selling dope.

Migos are 1000 too they was in mansion fri night no security kickn it with the people..this is right after the tweets basicly

Back
Top Bottom