Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

lol yaw do yaw, but migos aint nobody for ME to be buyin an album from.

i heard them dudes say katrina/fema in like 10 damn songs!

its def entertaining but i mean, c'mon. dudes damn near be sayin the same s*** every song. and please dont gimme the "every rapper does it" BS.

for me, theres nothin to be taken from their music. they be rockin for what its worth tho.

take it how you want.

for the record: migos=riff raff, far as im concerned...
clearly you don't understand the importance of a wrist weather advisory i ain't mad at you. hurricane
I'd buy the **** out of a Migos/Riff Raff joint album.
FACT
Cant be a joke rapper if you making good catchy music, that boy quavo got talent, dudes act like every rapper got to be a "lyricist" to be taken serious, having a good ear for beats & knowing how to flow is also a talent
all i'm saying

I don't talk on the phone I hit the jet n go see pablo

My thing is dudes want to slander Migos but can't name a Rap group/duo/trio better than them from the last 10 years. I`m not even trolling, these boys make good music. If you guys call these boys "joke rappers" I assume Jeezy and them are jokes too.

They are making good music NOW, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.  Seems like someone hits the game every year and seems refreshing and catchy then they fade into oblivion once the next sound or wavy artist comes out.

They are making good music NOW, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.  Seems like someone hits the game every year and seems refreshing and catchy then they fade into oblivion once the next sound or wavy artist comes out.
Only thing I'm worried about. They cudve let the material on yrn and streets on lock 1 n 2 stretch. Yrn2 right now might be over saturation

Over saturation? They're doing exactly what they should do if you're a trap rapper having hot fresh material is the key to success everybody's doing it so once you get the stage hold it as long a you can flood the streets with music because the second you slow up is the second you turn into Gucci Mane and someone (waka) slips in and gets all the paper because you didn't stay consistent seem like every other day I hear a new trap rapper with a bangin joint that could be the cat that winds up in they spot if they slip

I would let hanna montana cook sum more before i just kept feeding the streets. im just saying their hook game is crazy they could have let sum of this ish simmer for the summer. Most people are fickle ***** gets exhausted really quick and there is always something new coming out.

True, Streets On Lock was filler heavy compared to the consciseness of YRN. They young though, they'll figure it out hopefully.

Honestly they shouldn't have dropped Streets On Lock 1 & 2, they'd been much better off just putting out a few of those songs as random singles because after only hearing two songs from Migos prior to the Young Rich N_'s tape I thought these dudes could do no wrong but those two S.O.L. tapes felt forced and Migos being two-three artist is more than enough on one song, I don't/didn't give a damn about the "Rich Kid" w/e on those 2 tapes so I couldn't really rock with those from the jump...

Had they only dropped "Mama We Rich" and a few other standout tracks from those S.O.L. tapes, the YRN2 hype would be through the roof right now.

that.

I still mess with these dudes tho. This summer gon be crazy.

Momma had a fit when she seen my money....

She said you ain't go no job you must be up to something.....

It was more then that they deleted some of the tweets

laugh.gif

https://twitter.com/Capo_GBE300

Keef Trippin. Like there is one KK in the world lol.

Migos REALLY dont want that problem though. They are from one of the SOFTEST suburbs in ATL. Absolutley no Bandos or hood anywhere close to there lol.

Young ****** beefing never a good look :smh:

Migos don't want those Chirac problems though, them ****** have no fear of death.

Last edited:
Offset talkin bout Pull Up :lol:

they need to chill cuz them Chi dudes STUPID

y'all sayin Keef stupid for thinkin they dissin but that's how these ****** think bro

all them murders and y'all think they're over actual logical reasons? :lol:

With the track record going on with rappers from Chicago talk s*** on twitter can get u dropped. That pull up s*** Gona get offset shot. The music wud be fine with jus quavo n takeoff

:stoneface:

I thought this lil n_ was locked up? 

Either way don't nobody care about Keef outside of Chicago, let alone his damn daughter, as time goes by he continues to prove he's lame as hell on a lot of different levels. How dude going to say "no talking" then move forward with a bunch of corny remix diss tweets? 

If it wasn't for Young Chop this dude wouldn't be worth a quarter and this whole ordeal sounds like an extremely desperate attempt by Keef to get some shine off the YRN2 hype, Keef starvin out here.

This. As far I'm concerned, Keef can fade into oblivion. Fredo is the only dude that gets the big picture.
Only Chi town dude I mess with now is Herb and Bibby.

****** ignorant lol someone really about to get shot over a line that wouldn't make sense even if it was directed towards his daughter lol. Unless he was calling his daughter ashy
laugh.gif
. I don't think so though.

Keef dumb as hell.

Don't know why Migos would make it difficult for themselves to come thru Chicago next week inviting someone's team to "pull up" lol.

Hope nothing silly happens over homie not thinking it was such a big deal to pronounce the extra K.

Back
Top Bottom