Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

I don’t understand what’s so funny but I remember ****** laughing when i said Future had bars back in like 2013 now everybody quoting his **** like the Bible...Y’all don’t be knowing no better though, I always give y’all boys time to catch up

I don’t understand what’s so funny but I remember *****s laughing when i said Future had bars back in like 2013 now everybody quoting his **** like the Bible...Y’all don’t be knowing no better though, I always give y’all boys time to catch up

Hella quotables. ***** don't understand that quotables doesn't = lyrical miracle "bars"

:lol:

This page right here when ISSA dropped shows that

https://niketalk.com/threads/21-savage-thread-savage-mode.634276/page-18

For some reason though. I'm not THAT interested in this project. I ran it like twice. And it's cool.

If wasn't for Metro I don't where 21 would be. Lol Dude boring as **** with that flow.

"Sneak, dissing, that, get, you, shot. 21, ****, ya, thot"

His whole appeal is he talks gangster ****. He really sound like the kid that can't read in class.

If wasn't for Metro I don't where 21 would be. Lol Dude boring as **** with that flow.

His whole appeal is he talks gangster ****. He really sound like the kid that can't read in class.

Feel the same. Savage Mode was a fantastic project though, and Metro gave him some of his best beats on there. They perfectly fit him. The beats on Without Warning are good, but with Offset - a guy who can legitimately spit - it exposes the hell out of 21.

This is 10000% facts though.

If it wasn't for Metro and Future....21 Savage would be a Ralo status rapper. Like he was buzzing and know...but Savage mode took him to entirely knew heights. Def didn't imagine 21 Savage being a platinum selling rapper, featured on the #1 song in the country and saying Amber Rose all in the matter of 3 years :lol:.

Quavo has gotten real sloppy with his rhymes, offset and takeoff still rap with a purpose

And honestly all of their songs are starting to sound the same to me

Yeah Quavo is in release mode at the moment. He just pumping out verses and hooks

No matter how the project plays out, it’s dope af that QC is putting this out. They came a long way and have solidified their label as a staple in the South for the new generation.

Joint’s gonna be flames though. :smokin

I might be in the minority with this one but I honestly believe 21 out did Offset on Without Warning. When I first heard I was like Offset killing this **** but once I really started listening this ninja he was speaking gibberish no one liners, no analogies, and some of his lines was repeated; it was just his flow is crazy. 21 tho that ninja had some witty one liners, hella analogies and said something. I am looking forward to this QC tape drop tho!

21 voice annoying, his normal flow is annoying but when he can rhyme but not well enough for me to endure his voice. As far as Offset goes I don't hear the gibberish but then again I'm from Atlanta

Back
Top Bottom