Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

No matter how the project plays out, it’s dope af that QC is putting this out. They came a long way and have solidified their label as a staple in the South for the new generation.

Joint’s gonna be flames though. :smokin

thought i was the only one that looked at it like this

like i can still remember when Bando came out and I loved the beat...QC really came up

Migos got with QC post-Bando. They were supposed to sign w Gucci, bruh was in and out of jail at the time tho. Coach and Pee met Migos through him and came up.

If you listen to the old songs Gucci released on the Green Album like 'What you doin' they was repping 1017 hard as ****, talking about "my CEO" etc :lol:

I think Johnny Cinco was like QC first artist

Edit: Longway kinda influenced them to get with QC as well he was rapping with Migos back in 2011. Longway, Pee and Gucci all knew each other on some street ****.

Last edited:
bro this **** is 30 tracks and all the **** i clicked on so far is hard as hell

Pop ****, pop ****, pop ****, pop ****
7F95EB08-DD2F-48DC-89BC-7E63B6CFBF00.png

yall boys better get them booty muscles ready to catch big cheeks in the club to **** dat ***** by whoever city girls is thats gonna be every female ****

Tape is fire ... like about 20/30 tracks.

Also realized Yachty is nowhere near as bad as people make him out to be . Was fire on menace and interlude

Back
Top Bottom