Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

This tape fire.

Gucci with his “laflare flow”. Lil Baby snapping! They def he forcing Yachty...he had no business being on the intro :lol:.

With that said....he’s improved a ton from when he first hit the seen was literal trash. He’s at least “tolerable” on some tracks now.

Hellcat

tenor.gif

Takeoff and Offset on some sht right now. M

Takeoff back spazzing like he usually do.

What it do!!! :smokin

Quavo not doing nothing for me on this tape by track 10. Bruh almost let Yachty outdo him on that one track before the one with lil baby on it

Second half of the tape way better. The migo-less tracks were the best ones. I hope they saved all they best for Culture 2 because most of they songs were forgettable. Offset did his thing tho.

Mediterranean, South Africa, and The Load :pimp: fantastic sequencing right there.

Besides those, QC ain’t **** for having nearly all the best beats with Lil Yachty attached to them. They foul for that. I dig We The Ones, Wrist Thunderstorm, My Dawg, and Interview too.

That song with City Girls is :lol: :lol: sounds like some mini-Trinas.

Second half of the tape way better. The migo-less tracks were the best ones. I hope they saved all they best for Culture 2 because most of they songs were forgettable. Offset did his thing tho.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yea sure, if Migos weren’t on here, this would be an 8 song EP that doesn’t get listened to.

They sound exactly like trina :lol:
I found one of they ig and trina in the comments too.

nicki and cardi didn't even shoot together I feel like we've been cheated.
Surely there should have been coital simulation upon each others person

Last edited:
Ain't listened to the last 7 or 8 yet but the first half is dumb hard.

How can the best songs be w/o the Migos??

leo.png

Hellcat, We the Ones, What It Do, Mediterranean, South Africa are all fire.

I'm talking about the tracks with all three of them on it btw. A couple of them are cool. I believe theyre the fist few tracks on the tracklist but outside of that, I didnt care for most of the tracks all 3 had together. The tracks where it's just one of them and another artist are cool

Back
Top Bottom