Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Album is fire. I dont agree with the hate. Only thing i agree with is the content. Same stuff they've always been talking about and album has no concept o direction. Just banger after banger. This is better than Culture 1 for sure. I'm very impressed by the Migos. If your a new or old Migos fan, i dont see whats wrong with 24 tracks. The more the better. "Crown the Kings" and "Higher We Go" are my joints right now.

the whole kung fu theme is cringe.

full

****** get tired of the 30 dudes and 30 guns in their grandma kitchen videos and when ****** try to do something creative it's "cringe"...

*****s get tired of the 30 dudes and 30 guns in their grandma kitchen videos and when *****s try to do something creative it's "cringe"...

the kung fu theme in hip hop has been done plenty of times before. I dont blame em though. the song's title itself directed the vid for them. not like they had any other option.

Lowered my expectations and am enjoying it much more. Still won't get close to playing a majority of the tracks but I enjoy these the most:

CC- wish Gucci had a stronger voice
Top Playa
BBO
Auto Pilot
Made Men
Too Much Jewelry

I do enjoy Walk it, seems like nobody likes it... gonna be a solid song to pregame to with some females

I like Narcos, feel like it's hyped as hell but yeah it's cool

Culture 2 is fire straight fire. but after further evaluation i think Culture 1>

I enjoy this album more than most in here but you're on water if you think it's close to culture. No bro.

joint waaaaaaaaay tooooo long... should've took half da album cuts and made a mixtape, and just leave da fire records.

Back
Top Bottom