Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

DWNNlMWVMAE1wYo.jpg

DWNNlMXVoAAntUn.jpg

This ***** Quavo having his moment right now man :lol:. Real starboy :pimp:

Just think. 2 years ago around this time they couldn’t move units and were left to fade out. Life can change quickly.

when was this?

Late 2014 most of 2015 to early 2016ish.

Young rich Nation sold 15K copies first week. They couldn’t catch a hit. The industry bit their flows. It wasn’t really “cool” to like the Migos round that time. In late 2015...they rode the dab wave to keep relevant...but those records weren’t recorded all that well. In 2016 though...they went “back to the basics” and features on “Good Drank”, The “Cocoon” record, “3 Way” and “Key to the streets” put them back on the radar. I was in ATL the week that Bad and Bougie dropped and ***** we’re literally saying...”Migos Back” :lol:. It was taking off from that point. Having Uzi on the record during his comeup helped take that record even farther than it would’ve. That set up the late fall 2016 to early 2017 run that led up to Culture...Coupled by Quavo doing heavy features, social media and fans loving Migos again and Offset breaking out in his own right.

***** was really ready to count them out a few years ago.

Late 2014 most of 2015 to early 2016ish.
Young rich Nation sold 15K copies first week. They couldn’t catch a hit. The industry bit their flows. It wasn’t really “cool” to like the Migos round that time. In late 2015...they rode the dab wave to keep relevant...but those records weren’t recorded all that well. In 2016 though...they went “back to the basics” and features on “Good Drank”, The “Cocoon” record, “3 Way” and “Key to the streets” put them back on the radar. I was in ATL the week that Bad and Bougie dropped and ***** we’re literally saying...”Migos Back” :lol:. It was taking off from that point. Having Uzi on the record during his comeup helped take that record even farther than it would’ve. That set up the late fall 2016 to early 2017 run that led up to Culture...Coupled by Quavo doing heavy features, social media and fans loving Migos again and Offset breaking out in his own right.
***** was really ready to count them out a few years ago.

Big Facts.

Impressive

So dope that they got Ric Flair in the video. One of my fav songs atm. This song bangs in the whip.

Back
Top Bottom