Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

Never got a Lil B vibe from that. If anything Lil B got some of his **** from Soulja Boy. He was the first internet wack rapper.

Never got a Lil B vibe from that. If anything Lil B got some of his **** from Soulja Boy. He was the first internet wack rapper.

Heavy lil B influence in that song. Based God Dropped this in 09.

Soulja a year later....drops "Pretty Boy Swag".

Draco has an eye for talent. He tried to sign Migos, Keef and Lil B.

There is a reason Soulja was on YRN and Back from the Dead by Keef....

Pretty boy swag was all lil b swag. And I can't even give soulja the good ear compliment, he attaches himself to anybody with a internet buzz. Aint like he finding SoundCloud Joe schmos and they blow up, he catch em 2 mths before drake.

Summer 2010 I put everybody I know on this **** :lol:. I don't think I ever listened to a song that much in my life.

Oh. I ain't know this came out in 09. :lol:

Cot damn he made some terrible music

Soulja still betta than Lil B though :lol:

hell Soulja just needs to shang tsung a new style every couple of years and drop solid tapes and he'll be straight, he clearly still making M's as is now.

Lil B really missed the game winning layup. Had all that hype.
***** had nba tv commercials :lol:. I just knew when he got all that momentum he would switch it up and actually try. Should've stuck to troll rapping tho, those slow sampled fake deep joints did him in

pimp.gif
 Lil B really had bars tho... ​
 ​
 ​
This was my joint back in the summer of 2011..​
 ​

Last edited:
Lil B really missed the game winning layup. Had all that hype.
***** had nba tv commercials :lol:. I just knew when he got all that momentum he would switch it up and actually try. Should've stuck to troll rapping tho, those slow sampled fake deep joints did him in

Son was real bipolar. :lol:

He was "I'm a pretty b****, b**** suck my ****. Then he was " let's feed the homeless."

You can't be goofy troll rap then tryna be Common. He had some good songs outta all the trash though. He was definitely good enough to make it when you look at the dudes that poppin now.

:smokin :smokin BasedGod appreciation :smokin :smokin

Fam shulda just took the best deal on the table and let the label release the project with his best stuff
Soulja eye for music is damn near Gucci level, he just willing to take a risk more often then not

Last edited:
Soulja just take what's popping locally somewhere and do a song stealing their swag. Dude a more blatant drake.

I liked when he was actually trying to rap. Goodmorning and Myspace are really good.

I'm God and Birth of Rap are hard, too, but those beats were pretty special so 'm not even sure what Lil B was talking about.

He was a little ahead of this time. But the first person to do things is rarely the most popular for it.

Soulja just take what's popping locally somewhere and do a song stealing their swag. Dude a more blatant drake.

He biting YBS Skola now......Soulja posted the "Whole Lotta Money Song on his IG months ago.......

[/Video]

Now he got a "Whole Lotta Money" song :lol: :smh:. ***** called him out on IG:

:smh:

SN**: THIS is Song Of the year right now. Idc. Get hip :pimp:

Last edited:
He biting YBS Skola now......Soulja posted the "Whole Lotta Money Song on his IG months ago.......

[/Video]

Now he got a "Whole Lotta Money" song :lol: :smh:. ***** called him out on IG:

:smh:

SN**: THIS is Song Of the year right now. Idc. Get hip :pimp:

That's the thing tho, I don't call that having a eye for talent when u just mimic or make a song with a ***** that's already popping where he at. Only ***** soulja scouted was Arab and jbar, everybody else had their own thing going on, people knew em and he hopped on their wave. Zan pt 2 still goat tho

How he jack that _ song. :lol: This _ bold as ****.

But aye this **** kinda crank. He shoulda gave this beat to Future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom