Mike Tyson & Julio Cesar Chavez to the Boxing Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Juilo Cesar Chavez is the greatest boxer I ever watched fight. His son is living off of his dad's legacy and is overrated.

Canelo>
Same here.  Chavez is my favorite boxer of all time.  I grew up watching this dude.  One of the few to win more than 100 fights.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Juilo Cesar Chavez is the greatest boxer I ever watched fight. His son is living off of his dad's legacy and is overrated.

Canelo>
Same here.  Chavez is my favorite boxer of all time.  I grew up watching this dude.  One of the few to win more than 100 fights.

Juilo Cesar Chavez
pimp.gif
I was too young to appreciate his fights, but congrats to him and Mike Tyson. I only saw a few Kostya Tszyu fights

Joe Cortez
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I hate this guy he is one of the worst referee's in boxing.

Juilo Cesar Chavez
pimp.gif
I was too young to appreciate his fights, but congrats to him and Mike Tyson. I only saw a few Kostya Tszyu fights

Joe Cortez
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I hate this guy he is one of the worst referee's in boxing.

Is Stallone really making it ? 
sick.gif

They should just put a small display for the Rocky film series and just keep it moving

Is Stallone really making it ? 
sick.gif

They should just put a small display for the Rocky film series and just keep it moving

It was a great day for Mike Tyson on Tuesday.

He was still around, by all accounts, at 44 years old, happy, and very much healthy to receive the news that he had been elected to the International Boxing Hall of Fame.

There are many, some of whom were part of his inner circle during his halcyon days as the baddest man on the planet, who feared he would never live to see this day.

His lifestyle was such, replete with drugs, alcohol, violence and more than a few shady characters, that the idea of a middle-aged Tyson playfully rolling on the floor with one of his children was one that many who knew him could never envision.

Rest of Article
pimp.gif

It was a great day for Mike Tyson on Tuesday.

He was still around, by all accounts, at 44 years old, happy, and very much healthy to receive the news that he had been elected to the International Boxing Hall of Fame.

There are many, some of whom were part of his inner circle during his halcyon days as the baddest man on the planet, who feared he would never live to see this day.

His lifestyle was such, replete with drugs, alcohol, violence and more than a few shady characters, that the idea of a middle-aged Tyson playfully rolling on the floor with one of his children was one that many who knew him could never envision.

Rest of Article
pimp.gif

Iron Mike
pimp.gif
...the baddest man on the planet

JCC was a beast..methodical, relentless(JCC vs. Taylor
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
)

both men dominated their divisions for years and years...def well deserved
pimp.gif