eyes.gif
really

Congrats To Iron Mike, JCC and Joe Cortez 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

...stallone into the HOF is a sham...okay his fictional character drew attention to the sport...but...does he really need to be inducted???

...congrats to the inductees...

Like I said, non-participant category and for the attention and future boxers he drew to the sport you're goddamn right he should have been inducted.

And what the hell is wrong with Tsyzu being in the HOF?  Top 5 junior welterweight of all time to me.  Beat the name fighters during his career and always fought the best.  Can't hold it against him that certain fighters dodged him.  If it wasn't for a hometown referee allowing Hatton to hold and beat away at his body for 11 rounds, he probably would have been undefeated.

...stallone into the HOF is a sham...okay his fictional character drew attention to the sport...but...does he really need to be inducted???

Like I said, non-participant category and for the attention and future boxers he drew to the sport you're goddamn right he should have been inducted.

And what the hell is wrong with Tsyzu being in the HOF?  Top 5 junior welterweight of all time to me.  Beat the name fighters during his career and always fought the best.  Can't hold it against him that certain fighters dodged him.  If it wasn't for a hometown referee allowing Hatton to hold and beat away at his body for 11 rounds, he probably would have been undefeated.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Agree.

But off-topic...

Who ya got in the Alexander-Bradley fight mang?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Agree.

But off-topic...

Who ya got in the Alexander-Bradley fight mang?

iNiNe5 wrote:
if Stallone is getting inducted into the Boxing Hall of Fame, then it's only fair they induct Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson into the Basketball Hall of Fame....
I feel your stance but it would be more plausible if Snipes and Harrelson made up to part 6

iNiNe5 wrote:
if Stallone is getting inducted into the Boxing Hall of Fame, then it's only fair they induct Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson into the Basketball Hall of Fame....
I feel your stance but it would be more plausible if Snipes and Harrelson made up to part 6

Back
Top Bottom