pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"If your Zab Judah, meet Kostya Tsyzu"
pimp.gif

Swear to god I thought of that line as soon as I saw his name
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Congrads to Tyson... A BEAST in the 80s & 90s... NOTHING Like Him EVER..
Only guy people paid $69.95 Pay Per View to watch him Knock Out somebody within 30 seconds lol..

pimp.gif

Congrads to Tyson... A BEAST in the 80s & 90s... NOTHING Like Him EVER..
Only guy people paid $69.95 Pay Per View to watch him Knock Out somebody within 30 seconds lol..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Is Stallone really making it ? 
sick.gif

They should just put a small display for the Rocky film series and just keep it moving
^ THIS! Mike for sure but Rocky?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Is Stallone really making it ? 
sick.gif

They should just put a small display for the Rocky film series and just keep it moving
^ THIS! Mike for sure but Rocky?
eyes.gif

two boxers i had the pleasure to watch growing up. glad they made it to the hall of game
pimp.gif

whats bad is, we'll never see boxers like those guys ever again
frown.gif

two boxers i had the pleasure to watch growing up. glad they made it to the hall of game
pimp.gif

whats bad is, we'll never see boxers like those guys ever again
frown.gif

Skip Bayless said he didn't deserve to be in it on 1st and 10 because of his lack of big name fights. @@+* him.
mad.gif

Skip Bayless said he didn't deserve to be in it on 1st and 10 because of his lack of big name fights. @@+* him.
mad.gif

if Stallone is getting inducted into the Boxing Hall of Fame, then it's only fair they induct Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson into the Basketball Hall of Fame....

if Stallone is getting inducted into the Boxing Hall of Fame, then it's only fair they induct Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson into the Basketball Hall of Fame....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

roll.gif

ehh, but the difference is that Stallone created the character and wrote the script for the character. Those two didn't.

I understand what you're saying tho. lol

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

roll.gif

ehh, but the difference is that Stallone created the character and wrote the script for the character. Those two didn't.

I understand what you're saying tho. lol

Stallone was elected to the non-participant category of the HOF. Most iconic fictional boxer ever. He inspired a plethora of fighters and did more for the sport than a lot of fighters did.

Stallone was elected to the non-participant category of the HOF. Most iconic fictional boxer ever. He inspired a plethora of fighters and did more for the sport than a lot of fighters did.

...stallone into the HOF is a sham...okay his fictional character drew attention to the sport...but...does he really need to be inducted???

...congrats to the inductees...

...stallone into the HOF is a sham...okay his fictional character drew attention to the sport...but...does he really need to be inducted???

...congrats to the inductees...

Back
Top Bottom