Miley Cyrus got got!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

PM me the pic please.. lol
adios1.jpg

laugh.gif

I'll post my nt kl response

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

they never learn
roll.gif
this is worse than Rihanna and Cassie because not onlydoes she have a penis in her mouth, her fan base are all little girls. her career is done

I would search just outta curiosity but IT IS NOT WORTH IT. I'd feel too disgusted with myself. How old is this girl anyways?

About Twitter Search

Keeping up with interesting news and people you care about is one dimension of Twitter, but what if you need to find out what's happening in the worldbeyond your personal timeline?

There is an undeniable need to search, filter, and otherwise interact with the volumes of news and information being transmitted to Twitter every second.Twitter Search helps you filter all the real-time information coursing through our service.

Her career is done once the sun rises, she shooting a new movie not to far from the crib I wonder if they will stop production

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Everybody makes mistakes... everybody has those days.

you just cant do it in the age where multimedia flows around so easily. if this happened before the internet and camera phones were released, nobody wouldknow about it.

seeing is believing

Originally Posted by solefood229

Her career is done once the sun rises, she shooting a new movie not to far from the crib I wonder if they will stop production
No way. They wouldn't waste all that money cause of this.

Originally Posted by bassy2quick3131

Wow cant believe this came out...shes that dumb?

It's not just her but teenage girls all across the country. You're very late

Being a #*$!! is cool. media portrays sex = fun and grown-up

Back
Top Bottom