Miley Cyrus got got!

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by solefood229

Her career is done once the sun rises, she shooting a new movie not to far from the crib I wonder if they will stop production
No way. They wouldn't waste all that money cause of this.

yeah they would, especially if it was a disney movie, its all about the parents and once the parents find out about this, its over, little kids could give adamn, they dont know what she's doing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Her career is done once the sun rises, she shooting a new movie not to far from the crib I wonder if they will stop production

yeah they would, especially if it was a disney movie, its all about the parents and once the parents find out about this, its over, little kids could give a damn, they dont know what she's doing
laugh.gif

Very true. I think people are forgetting who her TRUE and LOYAL fans are.

yeah they would, especially if it was a disney movie, its all about the parents and once the parents find out about this, its over, little kids could give a damn, they dont know what she's doing
laugh.gif
The movie is in pre-production so it's really to scrap it now. We'll see how they'll handle it.

laugh.gif
The movie is in pre-production so it's really to scrap it now. We'll see how they'll handle it.

better believe its gonna be straight to dvd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cause her duties of promoting family movies are gonna be over

her career might not be over but im sure her career with disney could very well be, she could always do more different kinds of roles when she gets olderthough

I don't think Disney can look past this one. But if she wants out then she wants out, she has enough money and will get some jobs still

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I don't think Disney can look past this one. But if she wants out then she wants out, she has enough money and will get some jobs still

True.

Barely Legal is waiting on the call

Just found the pic. Crazy. Exactly why I don't want any girls
smh.gif

It's gonna be quite interesting to see where her career goes from her.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

I fear the day when I'm told that I'm going to have a daughter.

word
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
i hope i never hear the words "congrats. its a girl"
frown.gif
laugh.gif
You guys are messed up. You should accept your child no matter what.
That's what I'm saying. Y'all saying this out of jest, but when the time comes, yall will be happy whether it's a boy or girl.

Back
Top Bottom