Miley Cyrus got got!

man forget all that, i can already see disney forgiving her for this
smh.gif

I just checked it out, but got the one with the black bar through half the pic, with what you can see it looks like her, bu I can't even tell whatshe's doing

Her career will be over in approximately three hours when every news outlet will be reporting this. I don't know how in the hell they will try to explainthis. She's in a unusual place because the majority or her fan base are young girls. I'm glad I'm not a parent trying to explain to my kids whyMiley is on the news today.

Originally Posted by solefood229

Her career is done once the sun rises, she shooting a new movie not to far from the crib I wonder if they will stop production

Nope.. Hugh Hef has an open invite for her to do playboy when she turns 18... I think this made her decision.. she prob won't be the "innocentchick" but once she's legal (
devil.gif
) she'll have plenty ofpromiscuous/dirty girl type roles.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I just checked it out, but got the one with the black bar through half the pic, with what you can see it looks like her, bu I can't even tell what she's doing
She's giving it a smootch.

Y'all act like she doesn't have paper stacked. She's set for life, regardless what happens to her career here on out.

Originally Posted by jretro23

smh.gif
she's been trying to get out of her contract, showing up late to tapings, acting all diva like, being a loud !#% female all over the place,but disney hasn't budged.

This might be it though, because even with her "bikini" myspace shots last year with her cellfone showing off her stomach Disney was ready to dumpher !#%. She'll be done before shes an adult, RIP...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ that one username on twitter with Miley's name.

imgp4025_fmt.jpeg

*plays "Every Girl".

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I just checked it out, but got the one with the black bar through half the pic, with what you can see it looks like her, bu I can't even tell what she's doing
She's giving it a smootch.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Her career ain't over. Later on everyone will move on from this and she'll be mainstream again.

Just saw the uncensored pic and that is her, there is no denying it.

roll.gif
at some dude on Twitter hitting up Billy Ray Cyrus telling him about the picture leaking

How do they know it's Mitchell Musso?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by jretro23

smh.gif
she's been trying to get out of her contract, showing up late to tapings, acting all diva like, being a loud !#% female all over the place, but disney hasn't budged.

This might be it though, because even with her "bikini" myspace shots last year with her cellfone showing off her stomach Disney was ready to dump her !#%. She'll be done before shes an adult, RIP...
Does that mean Mitchell Musso's trying to get out of his contract, too?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom