Military blue 4s in 2021

Have a feeling the original rumor isn’t going to happen and it’s these instead.

SMH man, saw this thread on the first page and was hoping there was some good news for this release...

It’ll be 9 years this June since the 2012 release. I mean, I’ve waited this long so I can wait 10 but surely these have got to be coming out by the end of 2022. Retros that came out in 2013-15 have already been re-releasing with Nike Air. These are easily due

I remember being in 7th grade when the 06 pair dropped. Every popular kid had these while I had the fire red 3 (07). Eventually bought a used pair from a girl who didn't want her pair and wore a gs size 7 and forced my feet in there SMH :smh:

It's funny to me to see the "everything Sail" crowd now. When the 06 Militaries dropped, people lost their minds about them being dirty/dingy, and it didn't matter how many of us tried to tell them the OG's were "Off White" and the color was accurate. It was so bad, that JB even changed the color on the tag for the 2012 release to just say "White," but luckily they didn't really change the actual color of the shoe. :rolleyes

It's funny to me to see the "everything Sail" crowd now. When the 06 Militaries dropped, people lost their minds about them being dirty/dingy, and it didn't matter how many of us tried to tell them the OG's were "Off White" and the color was accurate. It was so bad, that JB even changed the color on the tag for the 2012 release to just say "White," but luckily they didn't really change the actual color of the shoe. :rolleyes

Is it because everyone wants Sail, or is it because that’s all Nike gives at this point? I personally love Sail, but think about it.

I forget where I seen that but I believe they said that it was just a mock up after someone did a custom of there 2012 pair or w.e year.

Oh yeah...?

Photo by JF Grails on January 12, 2021. May be an image of footwear.

Yeah I don’t think these are happening and probably got confused with the golf version. I think these and another cap and gown pair (what model was it?) were false rumors. Also, don’t forget the Pine Green IVs were off-white/sail as well 🤦‍♂️

I feel like whenever zsneakerheads teases or does a "would you like to see ____ return", it's a cryptic tease. Could see these dropping next year given that it'd be a decade since they last dropped.

By that time, one can only hope that: a. stores open up again b. Adidas nabs drake or someone in sneaker FA and c. SNKRS returns to 2018-19-level in terms of reliability/convenience.

Back
Top Bottom