Military Blue IV's in 2012 (Modern Notoriety)

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

I trust Modern Notoriety, so I'm taking this as a HAIL YEAH!
Can't wait to get Military IV's! And it looks like everyone is right, about next year being the Year of the IV's!

ABOUT TIME!

Originally Posted by d e beatup

dtb, I have access to it but I'm trying not to overstep my boundaries I guess.  This is a GREAT opportunity that I don't want to risk.  I'll do what I can to help the community when I can though.  I did notice Retro 16 on deck for I believe Fall '12 and something interesting was Air Jordan 8.0 - Not Retro 8 but 8.0.  $150 pricepoint so I'm curious.  If I had to guess it would be a Max version like the 2s but we'll see...

PS...

You Kobe Fans, there's a $180 Supreme version of the Kobe VII.  Yes, $180!

8.0s would be incredibly interesting to see. I really liked how the 2.0s came out actually. 

Originally Posted by d e beatup

dtb, I have access to it but I'm trying not to overstep my boundaries I guess.  This is a GREAT opportunity that I don't want to risk.  I'll do what I can to help the community when I can though.  I did notice Retro 16 on deck for I believe Fall '12 and something interesting was Air Jordan 8.0 - Not Retro 8 but 8.0.  $150 pricepoint so I'm curious.  If I had to guess it would be a Max version like the 2s but we'll see...

PS...

You Kobe Fans, there's a $180 Supreme version of the Kobe VII.  Yes, $180!

8.0s would be incredibly interesting to see. I really liked how the 2.0s came out actually. 

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Y'all might hate me for this, but these just might be all leather or all suede if JB has anything to do with it... Remember they need to "Distinguish" the OG's from Retros, and Re-Retros smh...

If they dont have Nike Air, then I dont care, Im not buying.  Pretty simple for me.
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

Wish cats like this just wouldnt even log in... Nike Air isn't coming back...So if your claim is legit what is the point of you even being here? 
nerd.gif
i wouldn't speak so soon...da banned I's are a example that JB plays around with da idea to put nike air back on jordans....

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Y'all might hate me for this, but these just might be all leather or all suede if JB has anything to do with it... Remember they need to "Distinguish" the OG's from Retros, and Re-Retros smh...

If they dont have Nike Air, then I dont care, Im not buying.  Pretty simple for me.
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

Wish cats like this just wouldnt even log in... Nike Air isn't coming back...So if your claim is legit what is the point of you even being here? 
nerd.gif
i wouldn't speak so soon...da banned I's are a example that JB plays around with da idea to put nike air back on jordans....

military ivs are not too hard to find for the right price so theres no need to wait til re-release to get them. but as for the cement thats another story

military ivs are not too hard to find for the right price so theres no need to wait til re-release to get them. but as for the cement thats another story

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

so you post the rumor about the white cement 4's, oreo 4's, and military 4's but you only put Military on the title?
makes no sense.

with that being said if they have Nike Air on the white cements I'm copping 5+.
indifferent.gif
 Not sure if serious?
Just hopeful, seing as how we've all been asking for it and we got it on the 2's a while back and the "Banned" 1's.
so yes to answer your question. Serious.

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

so you post the rumor about the white cement 4's, oreo 4's, and military 4's but you only put Military on the title?
makes no sense.

with that being said if they have Nike Air on the white cements I'm copping 5+.
indifferent.gif
 Not sure if serious?
Just hopeful, seing as how we've all been asking for it and we got it on the 2's a while back and the "Banned" 1's.
so yes to answer your question. Serious.

Originally Posted by CementSoldier

how much are they going for right now?

Originally Posted by CementSoldier

how much are they going for right now?

^^
"Nike " remained on the back of the 2004, 2008 and 2010 og colorway retros of the AJ2

so one shouldn't conflate that with the banned 1's having "Nike Air" returning
after jumpmans filled the spot on all AJ1 retros for 10 years

^^
"Nike " remained on the back of the 2004, 2008 and 2010 og colorway retros of the AJ2

so one shouldn't conflate that with the banned 1's having "Nike Air" returning
after jumpmans filled the spot on all AJ1 retros for 10 years

JB will mess these up...guaranteed! Still got a pair with minimal wear and another that's DS. Just bring on the cements already.

JB will mess these up...guaranteed! Still got a pair with minimal wear and another that's DS. Just bring on the cements already.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

For real, white cements!

Originally Posted by sdsualum

For real, white cements!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

happy.gif

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
Shoes that were SCRAPPED.... 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

happy.gif

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
Shoes that were SCRAPPED.... 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom