Military IV'S??

How do they run. Also how comfortable are they rate 1-10 10 being he best and 1 being the lowest or could you just explain experiences with them ...I wear a9.5 should I get that or a 10??

They run a little small. Heel cushioning is so so. Forefoot cushioning is pretty much non existent. Quality is low, even by JB standards - papery leather.

ya they do run a little small, about a 7 out 10 comfort and they crease hella easy

for casual wear they are pretty comfy but not recommendable for playing hoops in, they run true to size for me

Mine felt a little small too. The comfort is ok, wouldnt try hoopin in them though.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

for casual wear they are pretty comfy but not recommendable for playing hoops in, they run true to size for me
ive hooped in them once indoors bc i decided to play ball last minute and they worked fine, just a little too low in the ankles for me. they fittrue. im not sure why people think they fit small unless they have wide feet. jordans are usually more forgiving than other nikes

Js in general seem to run big IMO.
the military IVs are ... quite uncomfortable.
Anyone else have that blister on the pinky toe? i'm getting it pretty bad.
Looks fire though...especially with shorts.

Military IV's or most of the Jordan IV's are true to size.....so if you wear size 9.5 ...i suggest that you get a size 9.5 too....and they are reallycomfy for casual walking...

They crease in one day... the tounge is mad thin and their not very cushioned. Not very comfy in IMO, but still LOVE em.

Creasing takes about just 1 wear. but they're such a hot shoe. they fit true to size and i think comfort wise i would say 6 outta 10

IMO they run a lil small. I wear an 11.5 and I found a 12.5 for cheap and they fit more like a 12. I wear mine casually once every few weeks and they'reabout a 6.5/10. The support is minimal and the plastic piece in the back rubs on the back of my ankle. As far as hoops...dont even try it. No traction,support, or cushioning at all!!!

i have 10's and i wear a 10 and they fit perfectly. they do crease for sure, but i dont have any blistering problems what so ever. i find them morecomfortable than the v's which are narrower in the toe.

i think they run a little small also, not a half size, but smaller none the less. The material used on these are by no means great, they crease really easily.7 out of 10

Military IV's fit tight on the foot. I'm a natural size 11 and I have a DS size 11 and a pair that's in size 10.5....I can get away most of thetime in 10.5's if I have to, but these feel way too tight IMO.

I'm sure the size 11 is just barely comfortable. I'd go up a half size more than your usual size...and as some have already mentioned the cushioningisn't there. It's a casual sneaker with very low quality.......unfortunately.
tired.gif

I use these as beaters. They are true to size. Not to comfy after long hrs of wear. I use them for casual walks to store, going to do laundry, bla bla bla. Notcomfy for extensive use.

Back
Top Bottom