Miller Lite > your fav beer

hoegaarden >
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Domestics have no room to be in a "best beer" discussion. If anybody wants to try real beer, come to a Place like Portland with the best beer and the most breweries of any city in the world.
rogue is one of my favorites. had it when i visited portland
my favorite beers:

guinness

sam - boston lager, octoberfest, winter, pils, summer, heffe

harpoon ufo and ipa

sierra nevada 

carling

newcastle

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Domestics have no room to be in a "best beer" discussion. If anybody wants to try real beer, come to a Place like Portland with the best beer and the most breweries of any city in the world.
my favorite beers:

guinness

harpoon ufo and ipa

sierra nevada 

carling

newcastle
Rogue, Widmer, Deschutes, you name it, its all
pimp.gif

my favorite beers:

guinness

harpoon ufo and ipa

sierra nevada 

carling

newcastle
pimp.gif
i love widmer...had no idea it was from portland 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by ikari XD

is there a point at looking through all these pages? most posts will either be 1 of 4 things...

1) people with absolutely terrible taste in beer like OP (people that swear by corona and such fall into this category also)
2) people with somewhat better taste that will laugh at OP but still say absurd things like "blue moon/stella > _______"
3) people who are beer snobs that only drink expensive craft beers and belgian trappistes every day and enjoy looking down on the other 2.
4) underage folks who say hard liquor > ______ but then list things like patron as top shelf
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and which are you?
frown.gif
laugh.gif
kinda 2 and 3 but not really. i swear by sierra nevada, but theres always a different 6 depending on my mood and sometimes decided by what i cook. i dont hate anyone for their poor beer taste, its just funny when people that have the palate of a 3 year old are like "lolz u dont even know, miller lite all day!" its like when people think they know something about wine and try to talk like "omg i love wine, white zinfandel is the best!"

ok but really, i do dislike number 4. if youre trying to show off your drinking experience by going with something you heard in a song, kill yourself
laugh.gif

deadsetace - rogue hazelnut brown nectar is still one of the best beers ive ever had.

^ ill have to check that out. i found a place back home in MA that sells 22oz bottles (7 bucks a pop
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Beer is horrible tasting... period...

sick02.gif
ur man license has been revoked
actually the music forum has had it on hold since September

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First time NT has made me laugh out loud in, most likely,  over a year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh at OP saying a lite beer > anything...put down ya skirt b

AKA the real king of beers
There you go,
Belgiums finest,
it may be a crappy country but we do have the best damn beer

my favorite beers:

guinness

harpoon ufo and ipa

sierra nevada 

carling

newcastle
pimp.gif
Yeah, Widmer is my favorite brewery. Portland is beer heaven, seriously. If anybody ever thinks about coming to visit the city come when the Oregon Brewers Festival is going down (its called Brew Fest by the locals). 100's of beers from all over the country and world on tap right on the waterfront in downtown Portland with the awesome summer weather out here. It is a BLAST.

smh.gif
at people saying miller lite is the worst beer ever . . have you fools drank natty?
sick.gif

out of the light american beers . . i like coors the best for binge drinking purposes.

there's definitely tons of other beers out there that are obviously better . . but who has around $12 to spend every time they want to drink a six pack; every beer has its place as someone said earlier.

just signed up to volunteer for oregons brewfest this summer which will be my first time in attendance!

cant say no to free beer, mug, and a shirt while chillin on the waterfront in portland
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my favorite beers:

guinness

harpoon ufo and ipa

sierra nevada 

carling

newcastle
pimp.gif
I tried one of the Rogue ales at a restaurant, really good. I just need to find a place that sells it back in L.I.
Out of the big name companies, Sam Adams, hands down. The collections packs are
pimp.gif

my favorite beers:

guinness

harpoon ufo and ipa

sierra nevada 

carling

newcastle
pimp.gif
Yeah, Widmer is my favorite brewery. Portland is beer heaven, seriously. If anybody ever thinks about coming to visit the city come when the Oregon Brewers Festival is going down (its called Brew Fest by the locals). 100's of beers from all over the country and world on tap right on the waterfront in downtown Portland with the awesome summer weather out here. It is a BLAST.
It's not just Portland, but the entire state of Oregon makes amazing beer

Oregon beer > any other state

Also I can't wait for the brew fest

Back
Top Bottom