Milwaukee Update Post

As promised, I have 3, one is at my parents house, one of the packs pictured is for my wife...she had to have them...lol...these were not purchased inMilwaukee...
bae25da4457376bf08a7b20869629f804738249.jpg

Cool Grey Spikes may be at Playmakers though....

Im sure we will get a couple spots wit the spiz'ikes i actually tried to call finishline for them today but they dont seem to have gotten them yet. if noti think it wont be too hard to find them online since they are a GR

Oh i heard these werent GR. I heard places in rockford would recieve some, but not many. Hopefully playmakers recieves these.. I would get the CDP 11/12 but Iwant the retro's. Still debating on the spizikes too. And sho3tym..your a lucky man to have all of the CDP's so early
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

As promised, I have 3, one is at my parents house, one of the packs pictured is for my wife...she had to have them...lol...these were not purchased in Milwaukee...
bae25da4457376bf08a7b20869629f804738249.jpg

Cool Grey Spikes may be at Playmakers though....
thats whats up Brandon....getting your wife in on the action.

-Tyler

My prayer to NTers who are getting up early for these in the city This snow is no joke man.....

YO does anyone know of any spots selling the nelly spiz'ike out here. I havent been home for the last couple GR/ LS releases and I am kinda starting tothink only spots that got the bred strap ones and such will get the Nellys. anybody know any spots?

Cool greys are at footlocker midtown i have already seen them

now where would midtown technically be located? lol obviously midtown but like what streets and such

-Tyler

I asume he is talking about the MidTown Center / Old Capital Court

Address is 5615 W Hope Ave, Milwaukee - (414) 447-9604, it's off off of capital, turn off of 56th st. This is where you'll see the signs formidtown center. And you should run right in to footlocker. Here's a link to google map of the address

In the area there is a City Sports & Kids Footlocker within the Midtown Center and right by the center is a playmakers.

ITs actaully like right next to wal-mart in midtown so if u can find the walmart u have found footlocker

Saw a couple packs around the city u can check champs bayshore and prolly all the playmakers locations if u wuda copped today from playmakers u wuda got 10%off (roughly 30 bucks)

Oh and avoid city spots if possible i know they have packs but they def want 400 (better than resale price but still gettin taken)

Crazy that this post is alive after almost 2 years. Anyways whats good for New Years for yall.

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

now where would midtown technically be located? lol obviously midtown but like what streets and such

-Tyler
I don't know why, but that made me laugh.

Anyway, my question ain't shoe related. I know one of ya'll are married. Where is a good place in the metro area to get an engagement ring. I wasthinking about going to Tiffany & Co. in Chicago.

^Tiffany's is good, bought my wife's xmas gift there...

as for a engagement ring I went with a jeweler that my family has worked with for a long time, located in Marshfield, WI. Small town but they do good work.There are a number of good jewelers in the Milwaukee area.

Do you know alot about diamonds? I really don't, I took someone who did, to look over the cut and what not, do your research...a lot of money to drop...

/\ I really don't know much about diamonds. That's why I'm going to try and do as much research as I can before
buying a ring.

I would like to get it from somewhere nice. I'm not trying to go to Kay's or Zales's(S/P)?

I know I can't go wrong with Tiffany's. There just expensive as hell.

^right, I would ask a family member, or someone you know who buys a fair amount of jewelry. At the end of the day you need to be comfortable with the purchase,and if something happens with it you have to be able to take it in.

Like you said, I would say away from the major chain stores. You don't want to give her something that half the country has.

i might be too early but yea is there going to be any spots selling them eggplant foams

and anyone know if we got them "Jordan 1 Blue Sapphire / Neon Turquoise - White" in town

Back
Top Bottom