Milwaukee Update Post

Hey NT...This isnt my first time here..havent made an account but im on here daily..Im from Lakemills..about an hour away from milwaukee. Anyways...doesplaymakers have the 1's split yet? what other packages do they have split there..?

If anyone hears anything about the 3 XX3's on the 28th in Milwaukee, please post it...

5,000 post for me...

whats up guys, i was at Grand Ave today and i saw that at the Foot Action they have
been getting the CDP's. On display they have the 20/3, 16/7, 5/18, 1/22, 2/21. Just though i
would give you guys the heads up and if this was already posted my bad.

-Tyler

Tyler we apprecaite the lookout I havent been to the grand in years so I can check them out, hopefully a couple more packs go on sale when im home or maybe wecan even get another decent 50% and i can copp the 5/18 pack..... Playmakers pretty much helped me get all the cdp kicks i wanted without having to buycomplete packs

yea np im always on the look out for everybody lol
yea im just waiting for the 11/12 pack or to get me some
carmines....which ever one comes first.

-Tyler

NT bruhs I know a spot in the MIl that is taking preorders on the 11/12 pack PM me for details. I would Post but I know we got lurkers and I aint trying tomess anything up for my NT bruhs who have put in work for me with past releases......

Oh and I have asked around the city it seems like most spots only got 1-2 FSRs of the pack so good luck to those who are trying to copp its gonna be a long daynext saturday

^mine are all locked up...sitting in my living room at the moment...

there are a couple spots doing pre-orders, DO NOT PAY OVER RETAIL....

Always Comin thru with the connects B i seriously admire the karate-espque kick moves u have been able to make in the mil..... I had no Early release connectsfor this pack but who knows what will happen in the future.... Im glad to hear u got ur pair tho that message was actually kinda directed at u because u havealways made sure us milwaukee NTers are able to get our %%*

That was the purpose of this post,

often times I'm the only one that posts, (I do appreciate when others post)

I just don't think these will be that hard to get, if you plan accordingly, but if you are a sz 11, there is one spot that didn't get any...lol

the bigger mall chain stores will all have them.

good luck to all

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

NT bruhs I know a spot in the MIl that is taking preorders on the 11/12 pack PM me for details. I would Post but I know we got lurkers and I aint trying to mess anything up for my NT bruhs who have put in work for me with past releases......

Oh and I have asked around the city it seems like most spots only got 1-2 FSRs of the pack so good luck to those who are trying to copp its gonna be a long day next saturday
thanks for the heads up man and may i ask what do you mean by FSR's?

-Tyler

Hey are there any spots in milwaukee that are getting the Cool Grey Spizikes? Probally not but i thought i would try my luck..

Back
Top Bottom