Milwaukee Update Post

Wow...

a luvhoopin sighting...

Nick you dont wish it was closer, you'd be spending more money then...

Well its close compared to it being only on the east and the west coast. How was HOH?

fiiinnnnaaalllllllyyyy i can post on here.. i been trying to for months now.. it always would say i dont have permission.. but im relatively new to the sneakergame.. only about a year into it, but a strong collector and pleased to find a place where i can find people who are into the same thing, and actually knowwhat theyre talkn about

^congrats

OnETwo- it was good, most of the all star stuff still there, KD1 stuff...ended up with 4 pairs...

sho3tym--Nice, ill have to make a trip down there. whatd you cop?

Znoble15-- Welcome, im relatively new to the forums also. Where in wisconsin are you from?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^congrats

OnETwo- it was good, most of the all star stuff still there, KD1 stuff...ended up with 4 pairs...
yea i really liked the KD1 stuff...really under apprectiated shoe imo...and yea i needed to get that pair of shoes b.c i couldnt be the only oneof us 3 to leave without shoes. lol

-Tyler

I'm from milwaukee, reside in Milwaukee.. Currently in Brookfield selln these shoes to these women at the Boston Store at the mall out here.. Its not themost ideal shoes for me to sell, but its shoes!! An its more monies then Footlocker/Champs.. And its women all the time.. An John ur killn me cuz Eggplants aremighty tantalizing right now!!

I really think eggplants are overrated, just my .02

ppl just coming out of the woodwork around here though...

sup mil town peepz.i have been in the sneaker game since 1989. I used to live in the chi but now just moved to mil-town. New place,new year,new screenname....jus show yall some love..

if any of you know where i can find the air jordan ix OG white/black in sz9 or 9. 5 let me know. I need to complete my og collecition. I have all the OGs. Ijust need them ix. Please look out for . thanks.

hmm i got some 99 metallic ds sz 10.5 anyone here from milwaukee wants to buy them???
i only got it up for sale on iss
100_1570.jpg

hey miltown headz...we need to get together one day to talk and share our collections.or even trades...we need to team up show the sneaker world that us"miltown sneaker headz" do love kickz and enjoy kickz and we do have serious heatz

^it's been done,

and everytime I've organized something via and shoe forum,

there have been 10 ppl show up.

Read through this post.

I am in the process of organizing something right, details to come. It will happen this summer.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I really think eggplants are overrated, just my .02

ppl just coming out of the woodwork around here though...

B i actually feel u bruh I sold all my pairs foams jus aitn the kinda kicks im into. I'm salty i got all hyped about a 50% this weekend cuz I def was gonnacopp a couple mo pairs to flip

Yea im really looking forward to the summit, Even if there arent a whole lot of people that attend. Word will get out.
Finally looks like we have a decent ammount of people on this board!

^Playmakers should have it, they haven't called me yet. Still early, release date of March 7th.

Back
Top Bottom