Milwaukee Update Post

ABes- Dang im kinda salty ur giving those lanyes to a frined i def woulda jumped on those..... If anyone can find me a CDP pair of of V's i would defapprecaite it I been lookin for a pair for a while but I cant seem to find any at a decent price so leme know if u guys spot any around the mil I would def buythe pack on the next 50 i got a homegirl who works at Footlocker in midtown so im pretty good wheter im in town or not

shotym - i dont mind picking up something nice sz 10 from you

sneakerprince - yea idk if hes picking it up really theres a couple of my friends might want to pick it up heres a picture of the laneys
l_ddbdb4cbb58643108e3ab507cd730b01.jpg

Yo if they flake def holla at me my mulah is right man I am def intrested in those.... Way to keep those up man

Damn John, u just reminded me!! i feel like i been neglectn Ms.Cobb i havnt even textd her in forever!! last time she had an attitude cuz it was so long.. whenyou cumn back to town tho...

Umm i should be back around in MAY for sure cuz school will be out... I may take a short vaca in April just to come home for easter or sumthing.... Usually iwouldve been home around this time right now for spring break but me and my boys out here will be taking a road trip starting monday to ATL-Gainesville (to seeHArvard)- Orlando- and finally a four day stop in Miami

ABES like i said bruh get at me if they flake trust me i wont bs around

yea its a almost sure that hes going to get them but hes having mix feelings on them right now because he just tried on the metallics i got lols... so reallyim just going to wait and see whats going on too just a little update i guess...

but does anyone want them metallic size 10.5 there real icy and ds im willing to go for trades too

NO metalics needed over here.....

B i did see the wedding pics man U might as well copp another pair of metalics from ya boy since u and ya boys like umm so much

man im like 99% sure that my friend is going to get it now maybe hell wake up feeling different tomorrow lols.. but yea getting rid of both laneys and themetallics to my friend

that was a wedding gift to those guys, most of those guys arent into sneakers like that...

Did u seriously buy those dudes metallics? my dudes def better not expect that from meon my wedding day. IM hoping for a goodfellas-esque type of occasion...

Great theme tho B i cant front the pics were dope plus ur boys sleft with excellent parting gifts

yeah i bought them pairs,

plus a pair for my old man.

Sidenote: White/Green IV sz 10 $120, need to get rid of them...

Dbaggirl what size are u looking for in the 1/2 cent they dropped out here in NC and i ay be able to scoop u a pair in one of those smaller sizes

yea only if some where a size 10 thinkin about getting your white and green 4s to do a cuztom not sure how imma lay it out yet and kinda low on cash lols

I picked up the IV's friday from brandon. But what are the details on the raging bull pack? margueesole.com is selling just the red suede V but is thisrelease going to be 1 or 2 shoes?

just wondering if any one wants some beat restored dela lows i got there a bit small though lols they hurt my feet bad lols there size 7.5

Yo i should b in the city around Next thursday is there anything worth checking out while im home, its been a couple months since i have had a chance to visithome

Back
Top Bottom