Milwaukee Update Post

Originally Posted by ROME357

Any one know where I can cop some Foamposite Boots?

Need them for work...

Yo lemme know if u cant find those boots bruh they had some out here at DTLR... I will b home this week so i can prolly scoop u a pair then have u pick umm upor something whil im in town

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Please Post if you see Griffeys anywhere....
they have some at the Foot Action at Grand Ave idk if they have your size left Brandon but there in stock...

-Tyler

thanks ugk i wanted to know that also.. now just need to see if they have it in my size probably go later on this week to get a pair

Is anyone from milwaukee going to head down to chicago for the Dunkxchange? I believe its april 25th.

Yea, i have family down there so im going to try to make it out. I missed the last one that was in august. So im hoping this one is good to.

^playmakers should have that.

i figured they would get grifs, i m waiting on the blues...

Just a heads up. LEADERS1354 in chicago is getting in the air yeezy's on april 4th. sizes 8-14 I think. This will be at there downtown location. Hopefullyi can get a pair

haha, do you think that i might have a chance if i get there by 4am? or should i just go there all night? this would be the first time ive actually waited inline for a pair of shoes.

may have to go a day or more ahead of time, gonna be ugly.

that's also if there shipment isn't dipped into- Kanye is from Chicago.

I think HOH is the safer bet...

you guys think mayfair will get hares? i hate calling them, cause most of the time they don't know what im talking about.

that "Brandon should know" makes me nervous,

i dont know anything about Hares.

OnETwO-I was pm'd by someone from leaders, 300 if you wait in line, 500 if you call and they ll garuntee you a pair...like i said, good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom