Milwaukee Update Post

Damn
smh.gif
Thanks anyway

Dang Im super salty i dint know this post got stickied i been lookin for the thread for a while thinkin nobody been on it lol... Milwaukee Fam what uppers.. Imsure yall know that the V pack got split but for those that didnt playmakers did split it for 160 each shoe i copped the reds

Damn last night I went to go get some pizza down on state street with some of my guys. As I go down there I see a homeless person passed out on a bench wearingwhite/infrared VI's couldnt believe my eyes. They looked worn but as far as I could tell they were real. Tried waking this guy up and I could tell he wasin a different world. I was going to try buying them from him but he passed out mid sentence again
roll.gif

On another note my True Blue III's are supposed to be coming in this week. Will never buy from vnvinc.com ever again. Took about 3-4 weeks just to get atracking number. I did get them to put my shoes in two boxes and Im supposed to be recieving a discount on my next purchase.

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

Originally Posted by OnETwO

Damn last night I went to go get some pizza down on state street with some of my guys. As I go down there I see a homeless person passed out on a bench wearing white/infrared VI's couldnt believe my eyes. They looked worn but as far as I could tell they were real. Tried waking this guy up and I could tell he was in a different world. I was going to try buying them from him but he passed out mid sentence again
roll.gif

On another note my True Blue III's are supposed to be coming in this week. Will never buy from vnvinc.com ever again. Took about 3-4 weeks just to get a tracking number. I did get them to put my shoes in two boxes and Im supposed to be recieving a discount on my next purchase.

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

laugh.gif

On another note: Has anyone had any pizza from Sal's on 21st and Wisconsin? Pizza is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^lol,

i probably go there once a week...

my wife likes the bbq, i like the mahgrita-sp? myself...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^lol,

i probably go there once a week...

my wife likes the bbq, i like the mahgrita-sp? myself...Sorry
Sorry my dude. But just like your love for the pack, that's just wrong.
laugh.gif

Sal's Stuffed Spinach pizza>Sal's Buffalo Chicken Wing pizza> Sal's pepperoni> than any other pizza there.

^lol

i can see the spinach being solid though, i m sure i would like it.

i never see more than one other person when i go in there either...is that you?

yo OnETwO that is pretty crazy that you live in lake mills, i also thought i was a one of a kinder around these parts. have you lived there for sometime or didyou just recently move there.

^ Cashinchecks

I actually lived in watertown for about 2 or 3 years. My dad is the State Farm agent that used to be on Main Street. But now has the new building over onChurch street by pizzahut. We moved to Lake Mills about about 7-8 years ago. But im always in watertown because i work at my dads office. How old are you? Itsnice to see some one with a common interest around these parts of rural wisconsin.

^Abesmilkyway

My friend went to lupe and he loved it. I didnt get to cause i had other plans but i regret it
mad.gif

I went the next day and saw Asher Roth
eyes.gif
. I thought he would be betterbut i couldnt complain. Stayed the night there in milwaukee at a buddys house close to MSOE. I also went on Thursday and Sunday and saw G. Love and SpecialSauce and Motisyaho. Pretty dope concerts.

Ayo I KNow of a guy selling some retro heat for the dirt. My best friend just got the fire red III (recent retro) 75 i think thats a good deal damn near DS hitme up if u need a connect

Originally Posted by blazerboi

Ayo I KNow of a guy selling some retro heat for the dirt. My best friend just got the fire red III (recent retro) 75 i think thats a good deal damn near DS hit me up if u need a connect

Need to know those sizes. I will cop if there in my size range

Back
Top Bottom