Milwaukee Update Post

apparently southridge had griffeys and i missed them.

if anyone knows where i can get 2 sz 11s i would greatly appreciate it.

Also Friday, i m heading to HOH for MVP 6s, let me know if your interested in going....

I think I'm going for sure. When exactly are you going and have you heard anything? how many pairs? are they doing anything special?etc....?

I was thinking about going to get the MVP's but i decided to pick up the True Blue's off of http://vmvinc.com. Gotthem for 290$ shipped. Figured that I might as well cop them since im not entirely sure if ill be able to get them later or not. Better safe than sorry Iguess.

Cashinchecks^ You live in watertown? wow thats really close to me. I live in Lake Mills. Thought i was the only one of our kind around the area lol. Apparentlynot.

^should have waited, could have got you two for that price.

oh well, let me know how the quality is though.

as of now it looks like its just me...

Yeah, I wasnt sure how limited they were going to be. And I really didn't want to get stuck waiting in line for them and not even getting a pair. Theyshould be here by next week. If they drop in milwaukee or the availability is decent in Chicago ill probally be picking up another pair. I want to wear these.

Originally Posted by OnETwO

Yeah, I wasnt sure how limited they were going to be. And I really didn't want to get stuck waiting in line for them and not even getting a pair. They should be here by next week. If they drop in milwaukee or the availability is decent in Chicago ill probally be picking up another pair. I want to wear these.
Actually it might not have been a bad investment after all. The shoes aren't going to be sold in the US.

the shoegame.com said that they were international only but it might just be a rumor from what i think.. just like the patent leather rumor

Yeah I heard this also. If they dont get released in the U.S this summer than I believe these releases would be similar to the Cool grey Spizikes. First aEuropean Exclusive and then we saw it in December here in the U.S. Im hoping these drop in the U.S so I can grab another pair.

^you mean 01 retros?

thats weird i saw their order sheets, (I have also seen that stuff be incorrect-Blue Foams never showed up)

Oh well, i m sure either way i ll end up with a pair(s).

This Jordan stuff is getting a bit rediculous as of late though...

I hope they don't come out in the US. I'm getting too broke for this. I didn't have enough for the nubucks and bravo pack. But I need a real job.

#1 sports has the bravo pack in a saize 11.5 i dont think they sold there sizes i just picked up the nubuck XIIs on friday!
the ppl are cool they got the saphire(sry if it sucked spelling wise) also cinco de mayo ones all the fusion 9s for those that like them!

theres one out in browndeer where all them plazas are at on the left side of target.. should be pretty easy to find.

Back
Top Bottom