Milwaukee Update Post

OoH I know the feeling...I've tried every raffle possible for most of the shoes (Pink foams, stealth foams, bred IVs, MB IXs, bred 11s) at HoH and I haven't gotten one single call...before the raffle system, even though it was hectic and sometimes idiotic I was able to score majority of the shoes that I wanted from them...Now its just completely hopeless...:smh:

Hello I live in Milwaukee and I'm new to the Shoe game and I would love any advice and helpful tips anyone has for me.

jus checkin in from milwaukee and probably seen you guys in line before ... also sell shoes lots :smile:

lets get it in on these 13s ... (even without 3m its a cop for me)

hey if any of my fellow wisconsin cats are looking to get the kemps off reebok.com on the 18th inbox me. i have a couple one time use coupons from when i purchased my niques off there. its $25 off $80 and you should be able to use them on the kemps(because the code works on the iverson iv's and they end in $.98)

What up people well i'm not exactly in The Mill.. but i'm about 25 to 30 minutes away .. i just moved back to my hometown which is Racine .. just trying to introduce myself  in here i'm always down to help out if i can.. 

Last edited:
Anybody with tiny feet or looking for ladies, Johnson Creek has many colors of flyknit trainers (blue glow, white/ black, orange, etc.) sizes 6.5-8. I'm a huge flyknit fan. thought i would share.

^^^:smh: Wish they had 10.5 in blue glow..thanks for sharing though!

anyone hear if HOH at mayfair is getting the WC 3's? I called them this week and they said they weren't sure...

...just went to HOH at mayfair. they are getting a restock on the black/red 13's this sunday. first come first serve. that's all their getting...no foamposites or other jordans. as for the cement 3's, they said they didn't think they were getting them...

Weather permitting I'll attempt to go to hoh tomorrow then I guess, thanks for the info!

Last edited:
They are having a bunch of.raffles

Jordan 1 royals
Jordan 1 allstar jokers
Jordan 3 allstar jokers
Kobes Kds lebron allstars
Barkley posites rayguns
Air.force.max allstars rayguns
Jordan 5 fire reds
Pink.foams

Last edited:
I went in for the Royals and air force max ASGs...ya'll can have the rest..:tongue:

I just want 1 pair of royals, so that's all I'm in the raffle for. I'm sure I won't get chosen though :nerd:

Good luck to everyone in here, hope you get what you want!

Back
Top Bottom