Milwaukee Update Post

Moda 3 Has this cleaning product thats made by Jason Mark (sp) it works well and supposidly you can clean any material with them but i havent tried them on myhares yet. If you find anything let me know, I gotta get mine clean for summer also.

Its just that grey material on the toebox. I do love them and would wear them more often, But god do they get dirty quick.

that cream/off white color is brutual, then you have that white sole. Just a tough shoe in general to keep clean.

i personally would not buy from an ebayer who has 0 feedback, thats just me though. it is through paypal, but i wouldn't want to deal with the mess oftrying to get my money back if you did get taken. if your from milwaukee, check this thread out regarding our shoe summit at moda 3 july 25th!
http://niketalk.com/topic/167288

true..that seller has 0 feedback...but according to the pics name tag...they look beautiful and legit...i might try to contact that seller..i am veryinterested in those I og and some of the other listing that he has...thank you for your help...appreciate it.

ahh just though i show ya what happened over the weekend to my cement 4s
i went to a bday party and they were planing to play paint ball
what i didnt know was that it was out doors though it was indoors
so it was muddy out side and i decided to wear my cement 4s lols

once again, if anyone notices, blue griffeys or orange 95s hit me up or post asap, need two 11's in each...

yea they cleaned up pretty nice. will post pictures if anyone wants to see
but yea i used jason marks but i use it differently from the instructions
to conserve it a bit more since it is 25 a bottle
but my brother suede blazers was worst
and man cleaning mud off suede ah sucks

Originally Posted by dufflebaggirl

any where in milwaukee gonna get the pink yeezy? lmk...still new to the town
yea i dont think anywhere in the Mil will get the Yeezy's...

-Tyler

heres a picture i cant find my good camera so i used my old one kinda blurry

updated the picture to a better one

bonus picture to what i just got in the mail on monday

pimp.gif
you did one hell of a clean up job on those!!! nicely done!

Back
Top Bottom