Milwaukee Update Post

just sent a message to stayfresh25 askin him what the real deal is! i'll keep everybody posted!

last thing, why did all the ebay auctions end at $9.99? i'm done for the night! if i'm proved wrong, i'm gonna feel like the biggest ****** lol =P

Originally Posted by pstuart13

last thing, why did all the ebay auctions end at $9.99? i'm done for the night! if i'm proved wrong, i'm gonna feel like the biggest ****** lol =P

He was taking best offers while the auction was going on and then if he liked an offer he would close the auction. If you read sick collection...not mine but this dope It looks like stayfresh25might have been joking when he said, "DAMN!!! this is the 3rd time somebody posted my kicks. LEAVE MY PHOTOBUCKET ALONE." But the guy is legit. 100%feedback on eBay. Most of you guys can't fit into a 8.5-9.5 anyway so you have nothing to worry about.

Well I just won one of his auctions the other day and will be meeting up with him soon. I'll post some pics if everything goes well.

i hope this doesn't consider as buy and sell....it's just a hook up for milwaukee peepz...if you guys don't like it plz delete or lock..milwaukeehook ups...any folks here wears size 9 or 9.5 will get a discount from solemj0717...i just got an email from him this morning saying that he will let go someof his stuffs for milwaukee peepz in a cheap price...retail price...here's the email

thank you for shopping w/ solemj0717...

if you noe anyone in milwaukee wears 9 or 9.5...they can have some of my collections for retail price...

OG XVIII white/red and white/royal blue sz9.5 for retail
OG XX3 retail price playoffs and unc sz9.5
OG XX3 steal (worn twice ) sz9.5 for 140
OG XIX white/zen grey and black red for retail
OG XX for retail
XX1 white/black/red for retial
XX1 all black $100
XX2 sz9 white/black XX2 all black sz9 both for $190
OG XIV sz 9white/black/red $190
OG XV sz9 white/unc and all black $both for $300 or $150 each.
OG XIII sz9 white/black and white/red both for $340 or $170 each

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by pstuart13

He was taking best offers while the auction was going on and then if he liked an offer he would close the auction. If you read sick collection...not mine but this dope It looks like stayfresh25 might have been joking when he said, "DAMN!!! this is the 3rd time somebody posted my kicks. LEAVE MY PHOTOBUCKET ALONE." But the guy is legit. 100% feedback on eBay. Most of you guys can't fit into a 8.5-9.5 anyway so you have nothing to worry about.

i think you might be right when you said stayfresh was joking about that being his photobucket.

sorry for all the mix up...those kicks i believe you guys are talking about aren't mine. i was just messing around when i replied to that collection post.trust me, if i had those kicks i probably wouldn't sell them haha. the only kicks i have are the ones from my sig....

i did once when the cdp xi/xii was going down at mayfair. i got there at 3am and waited till about 7. i got my pack though!!!! i

i ve camped out all over the country for kicks...lol

rarely in Milwaukee, i know most of the mgr/owner's....

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i ve camped out all over the country for kicks...lol

rarely in Milwaukee, i know most of the mgr/owner's....
Nice. I just started camping all over. I got the zens at St. Alfreds and Pacquiaos in Vegas. Wondering if any of you guys will be trying to getthe Lebron VI MVP at HOH Chi?

Lucky. I was going to ask to trade if you get any extra but by looking at your kicks.. It looks like you can get or already have everything you need. I mighteven have to go up there for the Pearls. It's going to be a nice summer.

Hey guys whats up. I know this isnt the marketplace forum but I thought I would let the local heads in on some of the stuff I would like to get rid of first. Ihave some jays I would like to get rid of since I no longer really wear them often. I have true blue iii's 9.5, ds metallic v's 2007 sz 10, metallicv's 2000 sz 9.5, cool grey iii's sz 10.5, flip iii's sz 10, a wearable in great shape 99' bred iv's sz 10. Trades that I would like cdpiii, iv. If this needs to be removed thats cool i understand i just thought i would let u guys know. contact me at [email protected]. can do meetups.

We were supposed to meet last weekend but something came out and now we can't meet until this weekend because he's in Chicago. So we'll see howthis goes.

MVPs for sure and I have a friend who wants the wannabe Pearls so I might even go down for that as well.

Back
Top Bottom