Mind Blowin' (Kerry)

I’ve been on NT for a long time.  Never felt the need to post much but sincenone of you other buffoons will do it, I will

This post is in honor of a NT legend, Kerry.

Kerry is the coolest dude in NT history, if you know him,you’re lucky.  If you don’t know him, youshould.  I don’t necessarily meanpersonally.   It’s kind of like those ofus who got to see Jordan play in his day.  I only knew Kerry through NT, but was goodenough for most of us.  He was a true NewYorker and it showed through his attitude and style of dress, in which he coulddo like none other.  His matching and coordinating skills will never be duplicated.  He was the coolestof the cool.  No matter how many timeshis NT name changed, you could always tell it was Kerry from the combination ofavatar and smart, yet hood posting name. 

You see, Kerry was swagger before the point of how we know theterm today.   He kept us entertained throughthe years with such posts like:
  •  his numerous run-ins with numerous famous peoplelike Clyde Frazier on New York City streets
  •  installing his in-dash DVD player and immediatelyputting in a DVD which only contained Nas music videos
  • a mentionin a post regarding a Ralph Lauren yellow sweat suit and trying to find aspecial pair of Forces to match (you need to know this is well before you couldget Air Force I’s on Internet sites and also well before any kind of Polo poston NT)a
  • a trip to Las Vegas with a female, in which hehad his picture taken, pouring out a 40 oz. on the spot where 2pac wasmurdered.  (In a complete Nike Toronto Raptorswarm up suit, game issued.   Little of you know that underneath that warmup, he was wearing a Vince Carter Nike jersey and short set, also gameissued.  However, he never took thejacket or pants off to show the jersey and shorts
  • His affinity for white women
  •  He once wore fake Air Jordan XI’s, white andblue to a very early NT Summit.  Now,many of you may scoff at that fact, but during this time, fakes were a completemystery.  At that time, there were 3fakes; concord xi, black and red xi and Air Jordan I white and red.  You could only get them through a websitecalled Hata-Takashi.com and they cost the $2-300.  Most people thought his shoes were given tohim by Jordan himself, in some kind of trade
  •  There also was a Summit where he wore a completeYankees outfit, including a Yankees bat, wristbands and other items from theirdugout.  I can’t recall for sure, but I’malmost positive he was even wearing field pants.  No baseball was played that day.
You will have to forgive me if some of my information iswrong.  I am taking this all frommemory.  Little glimpses of the past, abetter time.  As time went by and NT grew, stories began to fly regardingKerry.  These are oral tradition andurban legends.  Only those who personallyknew him could confirm or deny these stories;
  • When NT member SikWitIt (also a NT legend inmany eyes) would make a trip up north, Kerry would wire him money to allow Sik’sgirlfriend to come with him for the sole purpose of having sex with her.  Sik knew and allowed this
  •  He also used to use (I believe her name isspelled) Cara’s ample breasts only as pillows for comfort
  • NT deity henz$ arranged for a sit down mid-2000with Kerry, who was slowly moving away from the world of NT, and asked for hispermission to become popular on NT.  Itwas at this time also that he suggested henz$ use the stoneface emoticon tobetter brand himself and speed up the proces b
  • One day while on the NY streets, doing whateverit was that he did, Kerry ran into another NT legend, JJ.  When JJ began telling Kerry about a businessplan he had regarding clothing, Kerry said speak no more and reached into hispocket, pulling out over 10 grand in a rubber band.  That money became TheJerseyShirt.  The money was never paid back, nor was itever asked to be paid back. 
Kerry would pop up from time to time as he slowly and gracefullymade a quiet exit from NT, but each time, more and more time was left in-betweenpostings.  We haven’t  heard from him in awhile, so I believed it wastime to create this post.

You can say that I’m reaching; you can say I’m riding hisjock and that’s fine because then we will know you are one of the people thatdon’t get it

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, we hope you arewell. Thank you for everything.

I’ve been on NT for a long time.  Never felt the need to post much but sincenone of you other buffoons will do it, I will

This post is in honor of a NT legend, Kerry.

Kerry is the coolest dude in NT history, if you know him,you’re lucky.  If you don’t know him, youshould.  I don’t necessarily meanpersonally.   It’s kind of like those ofus who got to see Jordan play in his day.  I only knew Kerry through NT, but was goodenough for most of us.  He was a true NewYorker and it showed through his attitude and style of dress, in which he coulddo like none other.  His matching and coordinating skills will never be duplicated.  He was the coolestof the cool.  No matter how many timeshis NT name changed, you could always tell it was Kerry from the combination ofavatar and smart, yet hood posting name. 

You see, Kerry was swagger before the point of how we know theterm today.   He kept us entertained throughthe years with such posts like:
  •  his numerous run-ins with numerous famous peoplelike Clyde Frazier on New York City streets
  •  installing his in-dash DVD player and immediatelyputting in a DVD which only contained Nas music videos
  • a mentionin a post regarding a Ralph Lauren yellow sweat suit and trying to find aspecial pair of Forces to match (you need to know this is well before you couldget Air Force I’s on Internet sites and also well before any kind of Polo poston NT)a
  • a trip to Las Vegas with a female, in which hehad his picture taken, pouring out a 40 oz. on the spot where 2pac wasmurdered.  (In a complete Nike Toronto Raptorswarm up suit, game issued.   Little of you know that underneath that warmup, he was wearing a Vince Carter Nike jersey and short set, also gameissued.  However, he never took thejacket or pants off to show the jersey and shorts
  • His affinity for white women
  •  He once wore fake Air Jordan XI’s, white andblue to a very early NT Summit.  Now,many of you may scoff at that fact, but during this time, fakes were a completemystery.  At that time, there were 3fakes; concord xi, black and red xi and Air Jordan I white and red.  You could only get them through a websitecalled Hata-Takashi.com and they cost the $2-300.  Most people thought his shoes were given tohim by Jordan himself, in some kind of trade
  •  There also was a Summit where he wore a completeYankees outfit, including a Yankees bat, wristbands and other items from theirdugout.  I can’t recall for sure, but I’malmost positive he was even wearing field pants.  No baseball was played that day.
You will have to forgive me if some of my information iswrong.  I am taking this all frommemory.  Little glimpses of the past, abetter time.  As time went by and NT grew, stories began to fly regardingKerry.  These are oral tradition andurban legends.  Only those who personallyknew him could confirm or deny these stories;
  • When NT member SikWitIt (also a NT legend inmany eyes) would make a trip up north, Kerry would wire him money to allow Sik’sgirlfriend to come with him for the sole purpose of having sex with her.  Sik knew and allowed this
  •  He also used to use (I believe her name isspelled) Cara’s ample breasts only as pillows for comfort
  • NT deity henz$ arranged for a sit down mid-2000with Kerry, who was slowly moving away from the world of NT, and asked for hispermission to become popular on NT.  Itwas at this time also that he suggested henz$ use the stoneface emoticon tobetter brand himself and speed up the proces b
  • One day while on the NY streets, doing whateverit was that he did, Kerry ran into another NT legend, JJ.  When JJ began telling Kerry about a businessplan he had regarding clothing, Kerry said speak no more and reached into hispocket, pulling out over 10 grand in a rubber band.  That money became TheJerseyShirt.  The money was never paid back, nor was itever asked to be paid back. 
Kerry would pop up from time to time as he slowly and gracefullymade a quiet exit from NT, but each time, more and more time was left in-betweenpostings.  We haven’t  heard from him in awhile, so I believed it wastime to create this post.

You can say that I’m reaching; you can say I’m riding hisjock and that’s fine because then we will know you are one of the people thatdon’t get it

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, we hope you arewell. Thank you for everything.

those ny summit posts were classic.

does nt even get down with summits like that anymore? last i remember was when benballer was organizing summits at dodgers games.

does nt even get down with summits like that anymore? last i remember was when benballer was organizing summits at dodgers games.

How About that burgundy velour 1 piece jumpsuit with the phillies pill box fitted? I remember he kept saying how the two burgundys didn't match.

And those random celebrity sightings were dope. I remember he saw cormega at the outlets and it was pouring outside.

How About that burgundy velour 1 piece jumpsuit with the phillies pill box fitted? I remember he kept saying how the two burgundys didn't match.

And those random celebrity sightings were dope. I remember he saw cormega at the outlets and it was pouring outside.

Honestly an A+ post, I read through everything and enjoyed it. Kudos to you, Mr. Kerry, indeed.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

#ntilluminati

His wordplay was top notch, had me rolling in the computer lab back in 2001-2004 (Only checked NT at school, 'cause I had dial up at home).

He was funny without effort, unlike a lot of dudes here today that try way too hard to get lulz.

His wordplay was top notch, had me rolling in the computer lab back in 2001-2004 (Only checked NT at school, 'cause I had dial up at home).

He was funny without effort, unlike a lot of dudes here today that try way too hard to get lulz.

Originally Posted by third world wonder

NTFL just happened last week

Originally Posted by third world wonder

NTFL just happened last week

Anybody have that pic of dude passed out in the elevator doorway face first with his legs still up.

Anybody have that pic of dude passed out in the elevator doorway face first with his legs still up.

Back
Top Bottom