Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Chill

she was the wackest one on the oc

summer>
taylor>
julie>
devil.gif
Yeah, she was, but she had the 'girl next door' look down pat. She was destined to have a long career filling those roles.
True

now it's all about those gossip girl chicks
laugh.gif
nah my dude. those 90210 girls are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Naw

melrose place>
jessica-lucas-01220801.jpg
stephanie_jacobsen.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She was alright on the O.C. Just smashable.

I always saw her potential ugliness. Can't really say she was on to fall off. Think of it as her being on the bottom and then falling in a ditch.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Quick question for the OC fans. Is it worth it to go back and watch that series? I never caught on in HS but EVERYONE was on it. Too late?
first 3 seasons were CRACK
Word. It got whack I think right when ol girl died and they started reachin hard with her sister and some new lame yet smashable chick. I went and watched some of the final eps and the show fell off  hard.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Quick question for the OC fans. Is it worth it to go back and watch that series? I never caught on in HS but EVERYONE was on it. Too late?
first 3 seasons were CRACK
Word. It got whack I think right when ol girl died and they started reachin hard with her sister and some new lame yet smashable chick. I went and watched some of the final eps and the show fell off  hard.
Taylor
pimp.gif

65_autumn_reeser_3008.jpg

Its easy to get whisked away in Hollywoodland, who knows what happened during her journey. Hopefully if it was drugs she cleans up

I think Marissa was hottest in season 1-2.. then Summer picked up she got the award.

Honorable mention: Olivia Wilde(sp) aka Alex.

Back
Top Bottom