Miss "Cot Damn!" Koi.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I don't know how any of y'all could say this chick is un-smashable I just don't get it.

"Too far of a reach"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

idgaf, I'll take 30 seconds...the recoil on that thang gotta be somethin serious
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

how about something like this?

bikini_models.jpg

health weight, in-shape, sexy, proportional body.

No sex appeal whatsoever...

Shes just there.

Now a figure like this

291mg6c.jpg

Yes please.

Her butt must be fake. I think it is too much just like any other extreme body part that is out of proportion with rest of body. But, if she is proud of it andloves herself this way, then more power to her.

So I see there is an argument about female body types...Don't different men have different tastes when it comes to that? So, you all need to agree todisagree. There is no right or wrong answer.

What's funny to me is how people are saying Miss Koi is too fat, and then post pics of skinny white girls...and then those that say skinny white girls aretoo thin and post pics of thick black women.

It's all racial.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Her butt must be fake. I think it is too much just like any other extreme body part that is out of proportion with rest of body. But, if she is proud of it and loves herself this way, then more power to her.

So I see there is an argument about female body types...Don't different men have different tastes when it comes to that? So, you all need to agree to disagree. There is no right or wrong answer.

qft

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Nah u just have insecurity issues B, clowns like you don't date chicks built like that because u know u can't handle it so u rather smash surfboards cause it makes your D_ look bigger and makes you feel like u beatin it down. As a man their's no way u don't look at Ms. Koi's body and don't think about smashin it for all hours of the night, Meanwhile in the comfort of your own home u fap to "Phatty Girls 3" while your 60 pound girlfriend is fast asleep.
I do not understand this logic that so many NT men on here think when they see someone say they do not like "thicker" girls (orsometimes these guys call them fat). There can be some men out there who are well hung and endowed and their taste in female body types is just that they donot like thicker women. It is all preference.

Her butt must be fake. I think it is too much just like any other extreme body part that is out of proportion with rest of body. But, if she is proud of it and loves herself this way, then more power to her.

So I see there is an argument about female body types...Don't different men have different tastes when it comes to that? So, you all need to agree to disagree. There is no right or wrong answer.

a lot of chicks gettin hydrogel butt injections nowadays

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

How dudes get upset when somebody calls a girl fat though?

the same exact way dudes get even more upset when we would still smash the girl they call fat

the thick lovers werent the ones getting mad,its all these dudes posting pics of their ugly %%# wife and alien looking @$**@@* trying to force them on us

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

how about something like this?

bikini_models.jpg

health weight, in-shape, sexy, proportional body.

No sex appeal whatsoever...

Shes just there.

Now a figure like this

291mg6c.jpg

Yes please.
eh it was not the best pic......i just tried to pick a normal girl who didnt look like a model or anything like that

that chick you posted is bangin.....but there's a huge difference between her and the chick OP posted. like an entire mcdonald's menu difference.

plus she's a beautiful girl, he first girl has an average face. i'd still prefer her a little slimmer but she's not too fat or anything, she'svery sexy.

lol mother teresa on NT

Chick is fat and ugly...PASS!

Just kidding. I'd smash that Mis Koi %*! so hard her booty will tear apart lmao

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this thread.

Every dude isn't going to like Miss Koi and women with similar body types. Everyone has different preferences when it comesto women and that's fine.

If you don't like Miss Koi, keep it moving, if you do enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom