Miss "Cot Damn!" Koi.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

am i the only one siding with HOVkid here?

No.

I don't like my women built like NFL Linebackers either.

So NFL linebackers have a pretty face, big ****, small waist, and fat butt? U gay B
grin.gif
and a virgin
grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ everyone saying "she doesn't have a gut, shes notfat."

what do you think makes her legs, hips, and ++! so big?

many women store fat primarily in the hips and ++!, whereas men store it primarily in their gut.

her not having a gut is due to genetics and hormone levels. she's still very fat. if that's your thing, cool. but don't claim she's "inshape" because she has a youtube video of her working out

I agree to an extend OP....my wifes booty used to look like that till I did what you suggested you would do....after my son, she can get it back, but itwon't look like that again. BUT I'M DAMN SURE WORKING ON IT.......hahahaha

THAT GIRL IS NOT 150

150 is a joke

and smh at you saying flat stomach

that chick has a bonafide tummy you just can't see it over all the make up and air brush

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

No.

So NFL linebackers have a pretty face, big ****, small waist, and fat butt? U gay B
grin.gif
and a virgin
grin.gif

I would be a virgin too if my wife looked like that. The hate that thick black women receive on niketalk is sickening
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

God made one body... A doctor made the other...

I think I'm gonna go with GODs work... He has a pretty SOLID resume'...
I'm dying
roll.gif

God didn't make that body, cheeseburgers and french fries did. Like I said, give me the black girl's face on the white girl's body and she's good to go.

That's how black women are built buddy...

If she's FAT, post pics of your girls stomach...
C'mon dude, don't be ignorant. I've seen plenty of black women with a better build than that.
And I'm not posting pics of %$++.
grin.gif
I know YNS... you still sleep on the bottom bunk of a red plastic bunk bed
HOVKid wrote:

God made one body... A doctor made the other...

I think I'm gonna go with GODs work... He has a pretty SOLID resume'...
I'm dying
roll.gif

God didn't make that body, cheeseburgers and french fries did. Like I said, give me the black girl's face on the white girl's body and she's good to go.

That's how black women are built buddy...

If she's FAT, post pics of your girls stomach...
I don't have a recent pic because my wife just had a baby. Mind you she's still thinner than "Miss Koi" having had a baby 8 days ago, but here's a pic before she got pregnant:

Your wife's ugly.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

THAT GIRL IS NOT 150

150 is a joke

that chick has a bonafide tummy you just can't see it over all the make up and air brush

Show us the tummy son.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO if this dude really thinks his wife looks better than Miss Koi this dude needs to be banned.... dude definitely got something wrong withhim......

Miss Koi >>>>>>>>........................................ your wife... not even close. not close at all.

The hate that thick black women receive on niketalk is sickening
smh.gif
roll.gif

Dudes on here kill me with this nonsense.

It's always the same thing when someone says they aren't into fat chicks; it's because she's "a black woman who happens to be a littlethick.
frown.gif
"

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

The hate that thick black women receive on niketalk is sickening
smh.gif
roll.gif

Dudes on here kill me with this nonsense.

It's always the same thing when someone says they aren't into fat chicks; it's because she's "a black woman who happens to be a little thick.
frown.gif
"

and its always the same people stating their dislike for thick girls...we got your point 50 threads ago,now let us do us...nh

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Only 2 things need to be repeated in here.........

I will never for the life of me understand how y'all choose to have sex with ironing boards.
tired.gif

NT is the ONLY place where one can have a flat stomach yet STILL be "fat"...

it's not a gut, but it;'s still flabby and sloppy as hell. peep the vid. there's a reason she's got her pants up so high
laugh.gif

and that %#+ in the vid looks like a sack of potatoes, absolutely no shape at all, just enormous even in spandex.

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

THAT GIRL IS NOT 150

150 is a joke

Show us the tummy son.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No.

grin.gif

No, I just have a different taste in women.

U simpleminded B.

No.

grin.gif

No, I just have a different taste in women.

U simpleminded B.

Nah u just have insecurity issues B, clowns like you don't date chicks built like that because u know u can't handle it so u rather smash surfboardscause it makes your D_ look bigger and makes you feel like u beatin it down. As a man their's no way u don't look at Ms. Koi's body and don'tthink about smashin it for all hours of the night, Meanwhile in the comfort of your own home u fap to "Phatty Girls 3" while your 60 pound girlfriendis fast asleep.

Shut up.

I like skinny/fit women, you don't tell me why I don't like fat black girls.

I know why I don't like fat black girls, because they're *%%%%%@ fat.

I don't give a *%+! if she gonna look the same in 15 years, that means she'll still be her fat self in 15 years.

Talking about I like skinny women because it makes my D look bigger, do you have any idea how ******ed you sound?

You like "thick" girls, cool, I'm not sitting here calling you gay because of it, you like what you like.

It's a cultural thing. Minus the 5% of white women that have legit phatties, thick white women don't look as appealing/shapely as thick black women. Soif you grow up seeing unappealing thick white women with big thighs and hips, you're going to associate those characteristics as unattractive. Whereas ifyou grow up seeing thick black women with killer curves and donks, you're going to associate those characterstics as attractive.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

It's a cultural thing. Minus the 5% of white women that have legit phatties, thick white women don't look as appealing/shapely as thick black women. So if you grow up seeing unappealing thick white women with big thighs and hips, you're going to associate those characteristics as unattractive. Whereas if you grow up seeing thick black women with killer curves and donks, you're going to associate those characterstics as attractive.
thread/

Shut up.

I like skinny/fit women, you don't tell me why I don't like fat black girls.

I know why I don't like fat black girls, because they're *%%%%%@ fat.

I don't give a *%+! if she gonna look the same in 15 years, that means she'll still be her fat self in 15 years.

Talking about I like skinny women because it makes my D look bigger, do you have any idea how ******ed you sound?

You like "thick" girls, cool, I'm not sitting here calling you gay because of it, you like what you like.

See that's where your wrong cool guy. I like all kind of women as long as they aren't obese and if thick the thickness has to be in all the rightplaces. I don't just prey on white women that look like 10 year old boys with 2 bags of sand on their chest. Ill leave that to you

Back
Top Bottom