Miss "Cot Damn!" Koi.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

that chick sn00pee posted is just as weird looking IMO

*!% is up with her body shape? she looks like an alien.

how about something like this?

bikini_models.jpg

health weight, in-shape, sexy, proportional body.

According to NT she has the body of a prepubescent boy
eyes.gif

I would hope to wife a chick with that type of body, after kids she'll snap right back into shape

As far as straight smashing goes though this chicks body >>>>>>>> over that sloppy mess

marin.jpg

Hovkid/Anthony Starks y'all would hit this right here though right?

For sure. The butt is a bit big for me, and I don't like clear heels but she has a very nice body otherwise and a dope face.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really hope Hovkid is joking now.

But obviously most of us will never agree with his opinion on women because of the decision he made.

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

that chick sn00pee posted is just as weird looking IMO

*!% is up with her body shape? she looks like an alien.

how about something like this?

bikini_models.jpg

health weight, in-shape, sexy, proportional body.

According to NT she has the body of a prepubescent boy
eyes.gif

I would hope to wife a chick with that type of body, after kids she'll snap right back into shape

As far as straight smashing goes though this chicks body >>>>>>>> over that sloppy mess

marin.jpg

Hovkid/Anthony Starks y'all would hit this right here though right?

For sure. The butt is a bit big for me, and I don't like clear heels but she has a very nice body otherwise and a dope face.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really hope Hovkid is joking now.

But obviously most of us will never agree with his opinion on women because of the decision he made.

She has a "dope" face? lol

The fact that you dudes say my wife is ugly is making me elated. I mean, I thought she was pretty good looking, but if you guys think she's that bad shemust be smoking!

It's like opposite world on Niketalk. Fat girls are hot. Hot girls are ugly.

roll.gif

The fact that you dudes say my wife is ugly is making me elated. I mean, I thought she was pretty good looking
I thought she was pretty good looking, but if you guys think she's that bad she must be smoking!

roll.gif

tilol.gif

The fact that you dudes say my wife is ugly is making me elated. I mean, I thought she was pretty good looking, but if you guys think she's that bad she must be smoking!

roll.gif

Calling another mans wife ugly on the internet. Stay classy Niketalk.

Strange how some "people" here take remarks so personal about some of the cows that get posted here that they feel a need to go one step further bymaking personal & derogatory remarks about an NTers actual wife.

Low class behavior, but that's expected from the "disadvantaged" minions that populate this board who feel they need to compensate in some way.

I disagree. It's not like they "stole" them off his photobucket. He introduced her into the discussion about ideal body types intentionally byposting her pic. What else did he want besides feedback? Should people be burdened to lie just because he married her?

The fact that you dudes say my wife is ugly is making me elated. I mean, I thought she was pretty good looking, but if you guys think she's that bad she I must be smoking!

roll.gif
FIXED

Man, this thread is jokes on so many levels.

At the end of the day, we like what we like... and people like HovKid and Starks like what they like.

To the chick posted in this thread, I'd smash but she def can lose some weight. Some of you dudes making blanket statements though
smh.gif
damn shame.

i agree with the recent posts. winning an argument on the internet is so important to you that you would insult someone's wife?

and you guys are saying stuff online that you probably wouldn't say to HOVkid in person. thats generally how you know you're a lame.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i agree with the recent posts. winning an argument on the internet is so important to you that you would insult someone's wife?

and you guys are saying stuff online that you probably wouldn't say to HOVkid in person. thats generally how you know you're a lame.

thats a double standard between a well known nter and other nters

you say winning an argument on the internet is so important that ppl would insult his wife,but the whole reason his wife pic is up there is because he wastrying to win the skinny vs thick argument

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I disagree. It's not like they "stole" them off his photobucket. He introduced her into the discussion about ideal body types intentionally by posting her pic. What else did he want besides feedback? Should people be burdened to lie just because he married her?
There's no justifying the fact that some dude on here called his wife a ******. As for giving feedback, there's a way to express your opinion without having to be rude. We should all know that.
Do you think his wife is attractive?

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I disagree. It's not like they "stole" them off his photobucket. He introduced her into the discussion about ideal body types intentionally by posting her pic. What else did he want besides feedback? Should people be burdened to lie just because he married her?
There's no justifying the fact that some dude on here called his wife a ******. As for giving feedback, there's a way to express your opinion without having to be rude. We should all know that.
Do you think his wife is attractive?
I most certainly do not. Same people pretending to be so outraged have called women shamu, cows, and planets in the same post so talk about adouble standard there.

If you dudes think i give a crap that you think my wife is uigly you are on something. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying it and the only reason Iposted a pic is because a dude asked to see if her stomkach was realy fat based on the fact I was saying Koi had a gut.

Ya'll dudes go in on me all you want. My wife dominates any chick you guys wack off to. She is smart, talented, sick in bed and an unbeleivable mother tomy children. She didn't marry me for my money, she doesn't do drugs and she idolizes me and takes care of me 110%. She never looks at another guy orwould even think about doing so, and her body is 100x better than the cow this thread is about.

I know who my people on here are...I know who on this board has class. You think I give a crap that some dude I don't even know said something derogatoryabout my wife??? I knew that crap was coming when I posted her pic because many people on the bopard these days are ******ed. At least I had the balls topost her up.

I love all ya'll no matter what you type. Trust me, I got an ill life and an amazing wife.

NT is Ruthless

and with hovkid $$$ he prolly got a few model chicks on deck on the low in the big apple

btw you dont have to have balls to post up a chick (ugly or hot) ill never post any females i know personally an i know im not the only one who thinks likethis on here.

Back
Top Bottom