Miss "Cot Damn!" Koi.

I literally went straight from page 1 to this page and I found out what the entire post was about.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I disagree. It's not like they "stole" them off his photobucket. He introduced her into the discussion about ideal body types intentionally by posting her pic. What else did he want besides feedback? Should people be burdened to lie just because he married her?
There's no justifying the fact that some dude on here called his wife a ******. As for giving feedback, there's a way to express your opinion without having to be rude. We should all know that.
Do you think his wife is attractive?
I most certainly do not. Same people pretending to be so outraged have called women shamu, cows, and planets in the same post so talk about a double standard there.

Nah, DatZNasty I was asking Nike Star Jay because he's over there defending dude like he didn't post the pictureshimself. Everyone likes different types of girls, but I don't think anyone would call dudes wife attractive, even though it was a little harsh to call hera ******.
laugh.gif

Nah, DatZNasty I was asking Nike Star Jay because he's over there defending dude like he didn't post the pictures himself. Everyone likes different types of girls, but I don't think anyone would call dudes wife attractive, even though it was a little harsh to call her a ******.
laugh.gif
As if I'm the only one calling people out on their classless behavior, but ok.
laugh.gif

I don't find his wife attractive, but that's my opinion. You don't see me insulting her and him in any way.
And as for the bold part, if you realize that it's harsh, then why are you confronting me?

Son asking you if you find her attractive isn't confronting you.
I'm just stating that even though calling his wife a ****** was harsh , he set himself up for it especially since this thread is about females looks.
Honestly I was just trying to make the point that his taste in women is different than most guys based on his spouse's appearance.

Nah, DatZNasty I was asking Nike Star Jay because he's over there defending dude like he didn't post the pictures himself. Everyone likes different types of girls, but I don't think anyone would call dudes wife attractive, even though it was a little harsh to call her a ******.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't find his wife attractive, but that's my opinion. You don't see me insulting her and him in any way.
And as for the bold part, if you realize that it's harsh, then why are you confronting me?

But isn't Ms Koi someones daughter?? Possibly someones wife or someones mother but its OK for you guys to call her fat and obese (evenwhen that isn't the case), but if someone shares their opinion on anothers wife we become class-less??
eyes.gif
While you guys are in and out of ANY thread with curvy womencalling them fat, obese, disgusting etc...

No wonder SOOO many women have insecurities about their weight and $%@#...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

NT is Ruthless

and with hovkid $$$ he prolly got a few model chicks on deck on the low in the big apple

btw you dont have to have balls to post up a chick (ugly or hot) ill never post any females i know personally an i know im not the only one who thinks like this on here.
+1

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But isn't Ms Koi someones daughter?? Possibly someones wife or someones mother but its OK for you guys to call her fat and obese (even when that isn't the case), but if someone shares their opinion on anothers wife we become class-less??
eyes.gif
While you guys are in and out of ANY thread with curvy women calling them fat, obese, disgusting etc...

smh.gif

Koi might be all of those things to some people, but she isn't any of those things to ANYONE on NT. Hov Kids's wife is Hov Kid's wife. She playsan important part in his life. Koi might be important to some of you when it comes time to jerk it, but she certainly isn't a dependent of yours, sheisn't the mother of your children, etc. It is disrespectful to Hov Kid to call his wife a ******, but it isn't disrespectful to anyone on here topoint out that Koi has a ridiculously FAT butt. It's not thick, it's fat. Her legs aren't thick. They're fat. There is a reason why theyare so big. It's called fat. It's not muscle, it's fat. She has no muscle tone in her legs. She has fat in her legs. She has no shape to herbutt. She has a bunch of fat that makes a big round circle. I understand that a circle is a shape, but it's not an attractive shape in the discussion ofbutts. But, to each their own. I respect your opinion to enjoy ridiculously fat filled thighs and butts. There might not be visual cellulite, but itdoesn't change the fact that what lies underneath is a bunch of fat.

Alright this is what I don't understand... a lot of y'all are claiming that its foul that harlem on the rise said dude chick look like a ****** butwhat I don't understand how that's foul and its okay to tell dudes who've posted their girlfriends/wives in the post your girl thread that theychick is hideous, the size of shamu, and to stop feeding them cheeseburgers and such, all type of mess but y'all wanna be stand up guys when harlem saidhis wife looks like a ******? Come on man what's up with the double standard dude posted his WIFE in a thread on niketalk to prove his point that she'slooks better and has a better body than Ms. Koi. He did it to himself

Originally Posted by eaalto

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But isn't Ms Koi someones daughter?? Possibly someones wife or someones mother but its OK for you guys to call her fat and obese (even when that isn't the case), but if someone shares their opinion on anothers wife we become class-less??
eyes.gif
While you guys are in and out of ANY thread with curvy women calling them fat, obese, disgusting etc...

smh.gif

Koi might be all of those things to some people, but she isn't any of those things to ANYONE on NT. Hov Kids's wife is Hov Kid's wife. She plays an important part in his life. Koi might be important to some of you when it comes time to jerk it, but she certainly isn't a dependent of yours, she isn't the mother of your children, etc. It is disrespectful to Hov Kid to call his wife a ******, but it isn't disrespectful to anyone on here to point out that Koi has a ridiculously FAT butt. It's not thick, it's fat. Her legs aren't thick. They're fat. There is a reason why they are so big. It's called fat. It's not muscle, it's fat. She has no muscle tone in her legs. She has fat in her legs. She has no shape to her butt. She has a bunch of fat that makes a big round circle. I understand that a circle is a shape, but it's not an attractive shape in the discussion of butts. But, to each their own. I respect your opinion to enjoy ridiculously fat filled thighs and butts. There might not be visual cellulite, but it doesn't change the fact that what lies underneath is a bunch of fat.
Do you like women with muscular legs??
eyes.gif

She has NO shape to her butt??
eyes.gif

Circle isn't a shape you want when it comes to butts??
eyes.gif

I'm guessin you're more of a fan of a WIDE... FLAT... %%% (normallyfound on _____ women) as opposed to a round, shapely, soft %%% traditionally found on women of color...

OK...

I'm talking about having such hips compared to the rest of her frame, whereas a more average fit chic would be like Hayden Penniwhateverthehell. Still somewhat curvy, but more straight up and down.
hayden-panettiere-1.jpg
Hayden.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Her butt must be fake. I think it is too much just like any other extreme body part that is out of proportion with rest of body. But, if she is proud of it and loves herself this way, then more power to her.

So I see there is an argument about female body types...Don't different men have different tastes when it comes to that? So, you all need to agree to disagree. There is no right or wrong answer.

a lot of chicks gettin hydrogel butt injections nowadays

And a lot of dudes claiming every chick w/ a phatty got a butt injection.

Where I'm from, you WILL see black chicks who are slim from the waist up, but extremely thick w/ a big butt from the waist down.

Why'd it always gotta be a photoshop or a butt injection? This is why theblack woman is one of a kind.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

smh.gif

Koi might be all of those things to some people, but she isn't any of those things to ANYONE on NT. Hov Kids's wife is Hov Kid's wife. She plays an important part in his life. Koi might be important to some of you when it comes time to jerk it, but she certainly isn't a dependent of yours, she isn't the mother of your children, etc. It is disrespectful to Hov Kid to call his wife a ******, but it isn't disrespectful to anyone on here to point out that Koi has a ridiculously FAT butt. It's not thick, it's fat. Her legs aren't thick. They're fat. There is a reason why they are so big. It's called fat. It's not muscle, it's fat. She has no muscle tone in her legs. She has fat in her legs. She has no shape to her butt. She has a bunch of fat that makes a big round circle. I understand that a circle is a shape, but it's not an attractive shape in the discussion of butts. But, to each their own. I respect your opinion to enjoy ridiculously fat filled thighs and butts. There might not be visual cellulite, but it doesn't change the fact that what lies underneath is a bunch of fat.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

I'm guessin you're more of a fan of a WIDE... FLAT... %%% (normally found on _____ women) as opposed to a round, shapely, soft %%% traditionally found on women of color...

OK...
you're crazy if you actually think that women of color naturally have different body types/shapes than white women
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Her butt must be fake. I think it is too much just like any other extreme body part that is out of proportion with rest of body. But, if she is proud of it and loves herself this way, then more power to her.

So I see there is an argument about female body types...Don't different men have different tastes when it comes to that? So, you all need to agree to disagree. There is no right or wrong answer.

a lot of chicks gettin hydrogel butt injections nowadays

And a lot of dudes claiming every chick w/ a phatty got a butt injection.

Where I'm from, you WILL see black chicks who are slim from the waist up, but extremely thick w/ a big butt from the waist down.

Why'd it always gotta be a photoshop or a butt injection? This is why the black woman is one of a kind.

Basically.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Miss%20Koi%20Uncropped.jpg
It is great having Auto Pager for threads like this.Strolling down all the pages and seeing all the highlights Sportscenter style.
pimp.gif

That is definitely Pi/3.14 in butt form.
pimp.gif

But from my experience with women like this,after one pregnancy it will never be like that again.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

I'm guessin you're more of a fan of a WIDE... FLAT... %%% (normally found on _____ women) as opposed to a round, shapely, soft %%% traditionally found on women of color...

OK...
you're crazy if you actually think that women of color naturally have different body types/shapes than white women
laugh.gif
mad.gif
{
You don't think so??...
eyes.gif

I wonder why they call it the Brazilian Butt lift... Since all women are built the same...
kanye_shrug-285x300.png

Back
Top Bottom