MISSED OUT?? DONT'T WORRY NIKE IS RELEASING TO ALL ACCOUNTS!

Seems like Nike Will Be Re-Releasing these to all accounts after only a selected few stores such as niketown and other QS spots recieved these fairly limited Air Griffeys months back. Luckily, Leave it up to nike to stand by the term "LIMITED" in this economy. A very valuable source began to let me know that footlocker's will soon be receiving these very soon so if you have your as deadstock now would be the time to start wearing 'em, therefore you could get a head start before they drop 
glasses.gif

1269v1v.jpg

2a5d4k2.jpg

15yan21.jpg

Seems like Nike Will Be Re-Releasing these to all accounts after only a selected few stores such as niketown and other QS spots recieved these fairly limited Air Griffeys months back. Luckily, Leave it up to nike to stand by the term "LIMITED" in this economy. A very valuable source began to let me know that footlocker's will soon be receiving these very soon so if you have your as deadstock now would be the time to start wearing 'em, therefore you could get a head start before they drop 
glasses.gif

1269v1v.jpg

2a5d4k2.jpg

15yan21.jpg

Yeah I missed out...
ON PURPOSE.+%@+# are awful.
I THINK Eyes mentioned (before the sneaker officially released) that these would become more widely available around this time,but I don't think he bothers posting on here anymore.

Yeah I missed out...
ON PURPOSE.+%@+# are awful.
I THINK Eyes mentioned (before the sneaker officially released) that these would become more widely available around this time,but I don't think he bothers posting on here anymore.

I don't think anyone was worried they "missed out". These were horrible and if I remember correctly, there were a bunch of them on Ebay.

Thanks anyway, but I don't think this deserved a new thread.

I don't think anyone was worried they "missed out". These were horrible and if I remember correctly, there were a bunch of them on Ebay.

Thanks anyway, but I don't think this deserved a new thread.

EMERALDS!!!!!
emerald+griffey+1.jpg

Why do you drop something, watch it flop, then drop it again and hold back on a colorway that everybody's already said they want?

EMERALDS!!!!!
emerald+griffey+1.jpg

Why do you drop something, watch it flop, then drop it again and hold back on a colorway that everybody's already said they want?

Those emeralds are fire!!!!!! sorry if u guys thought they were that horrible. I thought they were worth something. I just had been wanting to cop them and i have only seen them in niketown and my footlocker connect just told me they got a couple of sizes but no on display yet *kanye shrug* didnt think these weren't one of the favorites

Those emeralds are fire!!!!!! sorry if u guys thought they were that horrible. I thought they were worth something. I just had been wanting to cop them and i have only seen them in niketown and my footlocker connect just told me they got a couple of sizes but no on display yet *kanye shrug* didnt think these weren't one of the favorites

not a bad to IMO. i mean i copped 2 agrades for 206 shipped from an outlet so the rerelease doesnt do me any good.
thanks for the info tho soflyjedi. nice to know nike still does the fake QS thingy
laugh.gif

not a bad to IMO. i mean i copped 2 agrades for 206 shipped from an outlet so the rerelease doesnt do me any good.
thanks for the info tho soflyjedi. nice to know nike still does the fake QS thingy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man Pana for a sec I thought you were saying the emeralds were dropping.

laugh.gif
Man Pana for a sec I thought you were saying the emeralds were dropping.

i wish those emeralds were dropping!! those are _____ words can't even explain! #NIKE..C'MONSON

i wish those emeralds were dropping!! those are _____ words can't even explain! #NIKE..C'MONSON

Back
Top Bottom