MISSED OUT?? DONT'T WORRY NIKE IS RELEASING TO ALL ACCOUNTS!

embarassed.gif
i could've sworn i thought those were customs. bcs i seen some random kid w. them on and he bedazzled them -_- bcs he dances i guess.

Wore mines yesterday at da mall and was braking necks, people kept asking how did I get them early and how much I paid all I said was at cottage grove south side Chicago for $98.35, they were like Wat... These drop black friday.

Wore mines yesterday at da mall and was braking necks, people kept asking how did I get them early and how much I paid all I said was at cottage grove south side Chicago for $98.35, they were like Wat... These drop black friday.

These Didnt Sit Too Long In My Area... I Jus Need These, The Volts, And The Reds Colorway An Im Done With Griffey 1s. Im Done Begging For The Emeralds.
eyes.gif

These Didnt Sit Too Long In My Area... I Jus Need These, The Volts, And The Reds Colorway An Im Done With Griffey 1s. Im Done Begging For The Emeralds.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

eyes.gif

u wouldn't sleep on da new cincy color if i was you.....so fire
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

eyes.gif

u wouldn't sleep on da new cincy color if i was you.....so fire
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't mind Nike dropping Emeralds. I would love for Griffey to sign my OG's though.

I wouldn't mind Nike dropping Emeralds. I would love for Griffey to sign my OG's though.

Back
Top Bottom