MISSED OUT?? DONT'T WORRY NIKE IS RELEASING TO ALL ACCOUNTS!

Originally Posted by bigj505

not a bad to IMO. i mean i copped 2 agrades for 206 shipped from an outlet so the rerelease doesnt do me any good.
thanks for the info tho soflyjedi. nice to know nike still does the fake QS thingy
laugh.gif

Same here

Originally Posted by bigj505

not a bad to IMO. i mean i copped 2 agrades for 206 shipped from an outlet so the rerelease doesnt do me any good.
thanks for the info tho soflyjedi. nice to know nike still does the fake QS thingy
laugh.gif

Same here

Adding to the pics of emeralds...

Wearing them out, playing with my son as he learns to walk in the grass a couple years ago:

Adding to the pics of emeralds...

Wearing them out, playing with my son as he learns to walk in the grass a couple years ago:

Nike should just keep dropping Freshwaters. and then start releasing Emeralds. those 2 colorways will sell out everytime even if they release 2x a year.

Nike should just keep dropping Freshwaters. and then start releasing Emeralds. those 2 colorways will sell out everytime even if they release 2x a year.

I NEVER did care for the Emeralds, and still don't. That's ME, not the rest of yall cuz.... these are MY favorite Griffey 1 colorway, followed by the Volts....

These are JUST like other unprecedented releases that have graced our feet in times past; when they drop you all know you will find SOMETHING to go in on (small air bubbles, for example). I just buy what appeals to me, and eff a "Nike Air" or a "23 stitched on the side" or "fatter air bubbles".

Of course I wish all the autos drivin around were small-blocc V-8s with 4-barrel carbs and dual exhausts and curb feelers and air shoccs, but they 8nt

Nostalgia drives much of our purchasing power, not just in shoes but in other aspects of life. I'm just not one to enthrall myself in the nostalgic factor....

AND, on the topic, these were on display at my local FootLoccer affiliate and are slated for a 26November release, along with the Flint 13s....

I will look forward to a 2nd pair on the EA 50 while everyone else salivates at their Emeralds LMAO

I NEVER did care for the Emeralds, and still don't. That's ME, not the rest of yall cuz.... these are MY favorite Griffey 1 colorway, followed by the Volts....

These are JUST like other unprecedented releases that have graced our feet in times past; when they drop you all know you will find SOMETHING to go in on (small air bubbles, for example). I just buy what appeals to me, and eff a "Nike Air" or a "23 stitched on the side" or "fatter air bubbles".

Of course I wish all the autos drivin around were small-blocc V-8s with 4-barrel carbs and dual exhausts and curb feelers and air shoccs, but they 8nt

Nostalgia drives much of our purchasing power, not just in shoes but in other aspects of life. I'm just not one to enthrall myself in the nostalgic factor....

AND, on the topic, these were on display at my local FootLoccer affiliate and are slated for a 26November release, along with the Flint 13s....

I will look forward to a 2nd pair on the EA 50 while everyone else salivates at their Emeralds LMAO

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Yeah I missed out...
ON PURPOSE.+%@+# are awful.
I THINK Eyes mentioned (before the sneaker officially released) that these would become more widely available around this time,but I don't think he bothers posting on here anymore.
[Apollo, intro of Rocky III] "Ding...Ding..."

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Yeah I missed out...
ON PURPOSE.+%@+# are awful.
I THINK Eyes mentioned (before the sneaker officially released) that these would become more widely available around this time,but I don't think he bothers posting on here anymore.
[Apollo, intro of Rocky III] "Ding...Ding..."

Originally Posted by Agent0024

You take pride in very strange things....

Originally Posted by Agent0024

You take pride in very strange things....

embarassed.gif
i could've sworn i thought those were customs. bcs i seen some random kid w. them on and he bedazzled them -_- bcs he dances i guess.

Back
Top Bottom